Gilt.com / Stay away from these guys

Flash sales are beginning to lose luster with me. Not only are the hot items gone right from the start but now at Gilt it seems that the leftovers are the main fare, recycled in many creative ways, still unappealing.

But I digress, my recent purchase of some A. Maurizzi shoes was shipped to me with ONLY ONE shoe. I immediately called Customer Service and they offered me a refund but SOL no replacement or offer to look for the lost shoe. Curt tone and unwillingly and at MY suggestion they offered me to look at other models in my size.

Bummer but keep in mind as it can happen and Gilt won't care to make it right.

Comments

• Gi
      27th of Nov, 2011

Hello!

We are so sorry to hear about the situation regarding your A. Maurizzi shoes! While we do try to offer our members replacements for missing or damaged merchandise, this is not always possible unfortunately. In circumstances such as these, we are more than happy to place you on the waitlist for the item. The waitlist ensures that you are contacted if the item becomes available again. The waitlist also works wonderfully for any items that you miss out on when a sale goes live! We'd love to hear any other ideas that you have regarding our flash sale format or customer service, so please feel free to email us directly at [email protected]

Andrew K.
    Member Support

• Gi
      27th of Nov, 2011

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that the Vera Wang item was sent to you with security tags still on it. In circumstances such as these, we ask that you send the item back to us (after contacting our Customer Support team). We can have our team remove the tags for you, and send it back to you free of charge. As for the complaint section, if you ever have to write us an email longer than the 250 characters and attach an image, you can email us at [email protected] By using this email address, you will be able to fully explain any situation and attach anything to help better illustrate your issue. If you still have the item with the tags on it, please get in contact with us as soon as possible so we can get those removed and we can also discuss the authenticity of the piece. We look forward to hearing from you!

Best,