Gilt / misleading
Two months ago I purchased glasses by oscar de la renta by linda farrow gallery (Acetate tinted round frame) and they arrived damaged.
I was extremely disappointed because the glasses were very expensive and I didn't expect them to pack them in an unsafe way.
Called their customer care, waited for 40 minutes for someone to answer and was said that the glasses can't be returned due to the policies.
I've read the policies and didn't find the glasses among unreturnable products. I don't understand what I am to do and how to get my money back. Very misleading.
Gilt Customer Care's Response, Nov 15, 2017
I am so sorry to hear that your glasses arrived damaged. If you could please forward your email address to [protected]@gilt.com ATT: Mary. I will get to the bottom of this for you!
Gilt Customer Service
More Gilt Complaints & Reviews
- Gilt.com - stay away, be warned, they are not legitimate 
- Gilt.com - some merchandise is not authentic 
- Gilt.com - stay away from these guys 
- Gilt.com - have been shopping on gilt for years and though the deals are great and shipping efficient the customer service sucks 
- Gilt.com - fake mens suit 
- Gilt - absolutely appalling
- Gilt City - what a nightmare
- Gilt.com - “vintage rolex oysterdate stainless steel watch, 34mm”
- Gilt.com - their deals are not worth the tremendous headache and poor customer service
- www.giltcity.com - they overcharged me for the products