Giftblooms.com / their email address is fault and I have gotten empty confirmation email
I ordered gift and flowers from the website www.giftblooms.com. I paid about $200 for them, but the seller provided empty confirmation email. I thought that it was strange, so I decided to reach him. I sent tons of emails, but all of them were returned back, ‘coz the email address was wrong. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.
More Giftblooms.com Complaints & Reviews
- Giftblooms.com - scamming company and they cancel orders without your notice 
- Giftblooms.com - my order was cancelled without any notice 
- Giftblooms - they stole my credit card details
- Giftblooms.com - delivery of a birthday cake to germany. very bad service and scam
- Giftblooms - re: giftblooms - order update 131963
- Giftblooms - scammers!!
- Giftblooms - valentine's day gift-worse customer service ever
- Giftblooms - disgusting company! disgusting service!
- Giftblooms - cake
- Gift Blooms - stating this site as a scam would be a kind review..