Giftblooms.com / scamming company and they cancel orders without your notice
I ordered flowers and 3 balloons from the company www.giftblooms.com. My advice – stay away from these jerks. I paid for my order, but I haven’t received any news. After that I waited patiently 5 days, and the seller contacted me on the day, when my order must be delivered. The seller explained that it was too expensive and they cancelled my order. WTF? Also they still haven’t returned my money back. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?
More Giftblooms.com Complaints & Reviews
- Giftblooms - they stole my credit card details
- Giftblooms.com - my order was cancelled without any notice 
- Giftblooms.com - delivery of a birthday cake to germany. very bad service and scam
- Giftblooms.com - their email address is fault and I have gotten empty confirmation email
- Gift Blooms - cake delivery
- Giftblooms - scammers!!
- Giftblooms - valentine's day gift-worse customer service ever
- Giftblooms - disgusting company! disgusting service!
- Giftblooms - cake
- Gift Blooms - stating this site as a scam would be a kind review..