GGW / Received dvd's that were not ordered!

1 5135 b Sharpe RdMarrero, LA, United States Review updated:

I received two dvd's that I did not order, and was totally appalled. Can you please see that this does not happen in the future. These dvd's were destroyed and thrown away. this type of mdse, should not be allowed to be shipped out unless the company is sure that the person they are shipping to indeed ordered this type os vulgarity. I sincerely hope this does not happen again in the future. Thanking you for your cooperation in this matter in advance. Denise Hotard.

More GGW Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ka
      8th of Dec, 2007

received 2 DVD's that I did not order,

• Ro
      29th of Dec, 2007
    GGW - Movies with out ordering them
    California

I am a 63yr old Greatgrandmother and did not Order these Movies and want to be taken off any list you may have me on

• Mi
      7th of Jan, 2008

Received videos that I did not order.

• Ga
      3rd of May, 2008

They sent unwanted dvds.. I did not order them and DO NOT WANT ANYTHING ELSE FROM THEM.

• Ba
      10th of May, 2008
    GGW - received dvd's that i DID NOT order!
    ggwcustomerservice.com

I DID NOT ORDER THESE DVD's!!! IF I AM IN ANYWAY CHARGED FOR THESE, I WILL CONTACT A LAWYER FOR FURTHER PROCEDURES AGAINST THIS COMPANY IN CONJUCNTION OF THIS ORDER THAT WAS SENT TO ME WITHOUT MY CONSENT!
    I ALSO, WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THESE RETURNED AT THE COMPANY'S COST, NOT MINE! THEREFORE, I WILL EXPECT AN ANSWER WITHIN 5 DAYS OF THIS EMAIL BEING SENT TO YOU; DATE STARTING ON MAY11, 2008, OR I WILL GO FURTHER WITH THIS MATTER.

• Je
      28th of May, 2008
    GGW - Received unwanted videos
    28340 Avenue Crocket, Unit 101
    ggwcustomerservice.com

I received some disgusting videos in the mail which I know I did not order. I had to have my credit card cancelled. I do not wish to have any of these videos sent to my home in the future.

• Wi
      7th of Jun, 2008
    GGW - DVD not ordered
    28340 ave crocker unit 101
    valencia
    www.ggwcustomerservice.com

Came from California. Did not order dvd's or want to be charged. Need to know if charged to my charge card. If so want credit. Would want to return at their expense. Want to know how charge card info was obtained.

• Lo
      9th of Jun, 2008

i am receiving x rated videos that i did not order.

• Cl
      12th of Jun, 2008

This has happened before, , Today we got --Immortal Beloved, in a
    sleeve of Sweeney Todd, (which we did order)

29th of Sep, 2008
    GGW - 2 DVD NOT ORDERED
    AVE. CROCKER UNIT 101
    GGWCUSTOMSERVICE.COM

I RECEVI 2 DVD THAT I DO NOT ORDERED...AND GGW CHARGE TO MY CREDIT CARD WITHOUT PERMISSION PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO...TO SEND THIS VIDEO TO GGW AND DO A CREDIT TO MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT...CONTACT ME AT 787-630-3522...

13th of Nov, 2008
    GGW - DVD
    28340 Ave. Crocker, Unit 101

Received Dvd (GGW)
    ADRESSED TO Chris Nash.He no longer lives here.
    Stop Sending .I will not return at my expense! They are going into the trash!

• Al
      5th of Aug, 2009
    GGW - sending dvds i did not order
    Girls Gone Wild
    ggwcustomerserevice.com

I ordered three D.V.D.s 7 months ago every month they send more. I have called numerous times. And complained with no avail.

24th of Sep, 2009

Please stop sending me DVD's

• Lr
      19th of Mar, 2010
    GGW - Charging account w/o authorization
    Girls gone wild

I ordered this as a gag gift for a friend. Now they keep taking money from my account, and sending more, without my consent. If it does not STOP, I will contact an attorney. By the way, customer service number, much handier if you woud answer.