Gexa Energy / Scam/High Prices
Gexa is the worst utility company, ever, a total scam. You cannot access their website to monitor your account or see how many kilowatt hours you have used from month to month. You can only find out the amount you owe, and they make it easy to pay of course. Their rate increases are crazy; I live in 900 sq ft. apt. in three month they rose from $85 (peak mid summer)one month, to $187 next, to $255 the third month(June, July, Aug. ) DO NOT AUTO PAY! I was raised in a home where my dad worked for an electric company, I know how to turn down the thermostat. I live alone, in an apartment that is surrounded by apartments that give it insulation, I turn it up to 83 when at work and 78 when at home and I am not home that much as I travel a lot... No matte how hard you try, you can not reach Gexa by phone. BUYER BEWARE! TEXAS NEEDS TO RE REGULATE ELECTRIC UTILITY COMPANIES!!!
More Gexa Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Gexa Energy - No customer service 
- Gexa Energy - Rate increase of 100% in 6 months 
- Gexa Energy - Rate Hikes
- Gexa Energy - Unethical Billing Practices 
- Gexa Energy - Bait and Switch 
- Gexa Energy - Billing errors and overcharges!
- Gexa Energy Electric Rates - variable rates
- Gexa Energy - Disconnect Notices
- Gexa Energy - Rip off
- Gexa Energy - Highest rates