Gexa Energy / Scam/High Prices

1 Houston, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8669619399

Gexa is the worst utility company, ever, a total scam. You cannot access their website to monitor your account or see how many kilowatt hours you have used from month to month. You can only find out the amount you owe, and they make it easy to pay of course. Their rate increases are crazy; I live in 900 sq ft. apt. in three month they rose from $85 (peak mid summer)one month, to $187 next, to $255 the third month(June, July, Aug. ) DO NOT AUTO PAY! I was raised in a home where my dad worked for an electric company, I know how to turn down the thermostat. I live alone, in an apartment that is surrounded by apartments that give it insulation, I turn it up to 83 when at work and 78 when at home and I am not home that much as I travel a lot... No matte how hard you try, you can not reach Gexa by phone. BUYER BEWARE! TEXAS NEEDS TO RE REGULATE ELECTRIC UTILITY COMPANIES!!!

Ji

Comments

• Mi
      1st of Dec, 2008

Gexa raised my energy costs from 12.8 to 20.8 in 4 months time and oil has been less than 70/$ a barrel for months! DO NOT use this company. They're a complete scam.