Getclickedon — Clothing order
On the 29/3/17 I ordered and paid for a black and cream floral dress, make 'Paper Dolls'. I received an order number by email. I was told to wait 15 working days for delivery. On the 14/4/17 I received a package from Shanghai, China, with my name and mobile number printed on the outside. Inside was what amounted to a piece of cream rag, not the dress I ordered at all, there was no receipt, no return address / package return details. I queried this with an email address provided by 'Getclickedon' and was given a tracking number for the order. This tracking number corresponded to what I received? I asked for a refund, and for someone to contact me. All further emails to them have been completely ignored. Now I have no way to recover my money, approximately £68.00 sterling and no idea who to talk to. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE CLEARLY CON ARTISTS!! I think the company has a US address but not absolutely sure. The package was sent from China. I feel sooooooo angry! I simply want my money back.
More Getclickedon Complaints & Reviews
- Get Clicked On - Scam 
- Getclickedon.co.uk - Total fake and scam
- Getclickedon.co.uk - They don't work with Google and steal money from customers
- Getclickedon.co.uk - Fake scam money theft 
- Getclickedon.co.uk - They fooled me and I haven't received any promised services
- Getclickedon.co.uk - Thieves!
- Getclickedon.co.uk - They steal from your card and don't provide ordered stuff 
- Get Clicked On - Advertising
- Get Clicked On - Taking money