GEMB/JC Penney / HAS NOT REMOVED BAD INFORMATION FROM CREDIT REPORT.

1 PO BOX 984100, El Paso, TX, United States Review updated:

In early 2017 my wife and I refinanced our home and a balance of over $1, 000.00 dollars showed up on our credit report-EXPERIAN and we had never had an account that we could remember. When we started calling around no one new at JC PENNEY anything about it.
When this came up at closing we explained this and the person made a call in our presence and told us it would be removed they told them also they new nothing about this.
So it is a year later and it is still on our credit report and we wont it removed and would like to have a explanation as to how a company can do this to some one and just get by with it know questions ask. Needles to say we have been and are more than ever very unhappy with JC PENNEY and refuse to shop in any of there stores and tell our story to everyone we can. John Reynolds!

More GEMB/JC Penney Complaints & Reviews

Comments

5th of Feb, 2010
    GEMB/JC Penney - SHOW I OWE A BALANCE ON CREDIT REPORT
    GEMB/JC PENNEY
    PO BOX 984100
    El Paso
    Texas

My wife and I refinanced our home in the early part of 2017 at the closing they said we needed to clear up a late balance of over $1, 000.00 on one of our credit reports. We contacted (EXPERIA) who told us we would have to talk to JC PENNEY and when e did
    they did not show any balance or anything in our name.
    Yet it has been 1 year later and the charge is still on our credit report with (EXPERIAN) in the amount of $1, 019.00
    When we call about it they tell us the same thing they did a year ago no one seems to know any thing about it.
    We would like to have it removed. We have never had a account with JC PENNEY and have been married for 45 years now.
    If we have ever owed them any thing why did they not ever send us a bill or try to contact us one time.
    We feel this has gone on way to long and could some where down the road will ruin our credit.
    I do not what to do to get it removed and we don't know how legally a company can let this go on.