GE Washer / Poor customer service!

1 AP Room 439Louisville, KY, United States Review updated:

I bought a washer from Home Depot in Philadelphia on 11/09/2007 after owning my previous washer for 20 years with no problems until it just died. My new washer is a GE product. It would no longer agitate or spin I called for service was told that an appointment was set up to find out that was not true. I took a day off from work to wait for service. I asked to speak to a customer service rep who was non caring and matter of fact. They would call me sometime today with a new service date so I have no working washer for 5 days and no new date of service and used one vacation day and now will have to use another. I will also have to go to a laundry mat to wash my clothes.

More GE Washer Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ka
  9th of Jan, 2009

I bought a washer which is GE from Sears on Dec 13, it was delivered on Jan 8, 08 despite their promises that it would be delivered 3 week earlier. Since I got the washer from Sears it has needed 4 repair call, they come one month after you call them and have been unable to fix it and recommend I get an Kenmore. So after spending over $500 and being without washer which works properly for over 4 months I am still without a washer which can work properly. Sears is going to replace the transmission for free, GE would not do anything because supposedly I was few hour late. This is despite their promises. The model number of the washer is wwse5240dg0ww.

Ho