Gate Crafters / Terrible service!
I spent nearly $1000.00 on gateopeners & accessories. After about a month it stopped working. I called their customer support and spoke to a person who was clueless. They took my number but never called back. I called them back and was given the run around and finally told to send everything back. Well my gate doesn't work this whole time and they tell me to just push it open. I send it back for repair and never hear anything from them. After finally talking to a guy named Tony, who got quite rude with me, I was told it was still in 'testing'. Meanwhile my gate isn't working. Another week and then I'm told I must have done something to 'break' the opener therefore I needed to purchase a whole new unit. I'm so disgusted on how some business who hides behind the internet can steal $$$ and then keep it. I took my business elsewhere and I'm still fighting them for a refund...
More Gate Crafters Complaints & Reviews
- GateCrafters.com - communication/shipping 
- GateCrafters - Service, detail to design
- Gate Crafters - POOR SERVICE 
- GateCrafters - Lousy Product|Terrible Customer Service
- GateCrafters - poor technical support 
- GateCrafters - estate swing es 1600/1602
- Gate Crafters - Cheap products that will break
- www.gatecrafters.com - Dual swing gate opener 
- GateCrafters - Solar Powered Gate Opener
- GateCrafters.com - Shipping and Customer Service