GarmentEx International / Disintegrating socks!

1 Israel

This morning before work, I pulled out a brand new pair of black socks, a product of Garmentex International - carrying the name of USA Sports by Big Yank. Socks that boldly state "Machine Washable", "Comfortable" "UNCONDITIONALLY GUARANTEED". Unless, your so-called Big Yank is on my proverbial chain, I have no idea what kind of false advertising that is.

Attached are pictures of the socks that simply fell apart on my feet, as I wore them - (as well as my dirty feet, as a result, and of the new packaging, and proof of purchase). At work, with no alternative pair, I found myself in a rather awkward predicament, having to explain why my socks were slowly disappearing. I'm sure you can imagine how displeased I was, to say the least. As a pedobphobe, this situation was particularly distressful for me indeed.

I think a company only earns the right to "guarantee" their products, if they live up to a certain standard - certainly determined by an external factor. Obviously, your products do NOT do so, and I believe I should do whatever is in my capacity to prevent you from misleading other consumers into buying your subpar (and that's being very generous) products. I have notified the Better Business Bureau, as well as Consumer Complaints.

Sh