Gardner-White Furniture/Franklin Corporation Sofa / Couch with defects

Gardner-White Furniture
4400 E. 14 Mile Road
Phone: 586-826-8300
I purchased a Franklin Recliner Sofa from Gardner-White Furniture which came with a manufacturing defect seam in the middle cushion as well as a tear in the top cushion. Because I did not notice these items within 48 hours of delivery Gardner-White refuses to replace them or fix them under warranty so lucky me I get to pay full price for bargain basement furniture.

I will never shop at Gardner-White again. A company that does not back their product does not deserve my business nor my hard earned money.

N  2nd of Nov, 2009 by
I bought a recliner from Kane Furniture that was a Franklin made one and Franklin said they supply a lifetime of poly foam, only catch is you have to pay to put it in when your recliner foot rest goes flat in just over a year. I will not buy from Kane again, and I will make sure I never buy a Franklin again. Be warned
A  30th of Nov, 2009 by
I bought a Franklin Sectional Group from JCPenney and after two years, we felt we were sitting on the strings. The store said the warranty from them was over (two years), the Franklin Group said the foam is guaranteed for one year. I think that is how long this sofa lasts - ONE YEAR. Needed to replace the foam. The upholstery lady said the foam they put in this sofa was old and moldy.
Be aware when you buy a sofa from Franklin Corporation