Gardening Express — products not received
I placed an order at Gardening Express for 25 plants worth about £300 on 18 May 2018. After 2 weeks, the plants arrived in very poor condition, in crushed and ripped boxes and 8 plants were missing from the delivery. After many emails, and 10 weeks later, we have still not received the 8 missing plants (worth £70) and despite all my emails (there is no contact number - an email contact form is the only way to submit a complaint), we have not received any response from Gardening Express about this. I expect that we'll never see a refund from this company. Please do not use Gardening Express. They may seem to offer a better deal, but you are sure to lose out in the end.
More Gardening Express Complaints & Reviews
- Gardeningexpress.co.uk - quick to take your money, but try and complain or ask for refund - they will not answer you 
- www.gardeningexpress.co.uk - awful seller and he lies to much 
- Gardening Express - non delivery of plant 
- Gardening Express - plants not received but paid for 
- Gardening Express - plant received not as product description 
- Gardening Express - dead plants
- Gardening Express - dead plants. rude customer service. tries to remove reviews
- Gardening Express - order no.600090422 placed 15.4.18
- Gardening Express - lack of refund for cancelled goods
- Gardening Express - customer service and false advertising.