Gamiss / warning!!! avoid this company www.gamiss.com

US Review updated:

Warning!!! Avoid this company

Item never arrived, looks like this is happening to many others too. I contacted gamiss and all they could do was offer me a 50% refund as I didn't take out shipping insurance, the 50% refund didn't include the shipping cost either so taking that into consideration it was more like 35% of the actual figure paid.

No doubt my package would have arrived ok if i'd have taken out the optional insurance.

Baddest experience
Never arrived
Im so dissapointed!!!
And when I wrote and asked for refund I never got at reply on my messages
Gamiss is the worst page ever!!
It's been 3 months now

Ni
Apr 03, 2017

Comments

• Ti
      Nov 02, 2017

I only spent 50 but this is crazy to be allowed to sell items online you will never get or the item is super small poor quality product

Nov 17, 2017

The jacket I ordered as an xl is so small it will fit my wife who is petit. The picture of product and actuality are not even close. Worse thing I have EVER bought on internet.

Nov 24, 2017

I bought a jacket from them 45 days ago and I am still waiting to get the merchandise. Calls to their office are unanswered and there is no one to talk to. It is a scam company that will take your money and will walk you through a tiring process if and when you'll be lucky enough to get what you paid for. If you feel like throwing your money away you better give it to some charity or people that can really use the money. Giving your money to Gamiss bordering criminal. Do not buy from this company. You have been warned...!!!

• Dw
      Dec 11, 2017

I ordered several items at great prices, the next day someone used my credit card to charge thousands of dollars worth of merchandise. Worse yet, they hacked my account and attempted to change the address and phone numbers on the account. Went back and realized they never charged for the order. It appears the whole thing was a scam to get my credit card number and pin. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

• Cg
      Jan 05, 2018

I just tried to place an order but my financial institution blocked the payment process. Due to company being out of the country. However I am concerned Gamiss now has all of my credit card info, my phone, address info and everything... I have contacted my bank to make them aware of this situation. I believe this company is a scam to get your information to use it illegally - Lesson learned, we should not order things on line, For it is taking to much of a risk !!

• Po
      Feb 06, 2018

They are real scammers, my orders didnt come and they are acting dump and not refunding, the one order that came was very poor quality I felt so disappointed. They are a disgrace to e ecommerce world and should be shut down.

• Ru
      Nov 27, 2018

I can totally relate to all the complaints here, I have never experienced such a lousy disappointing internet purchase. This site Gamiss.com should be banned!

I ordered 3 hoodies (faded colours not like on the site at all, lots of photoshop)for my sons, even measured my sons with a measuring tape according to the size chart, and these sizes are 2 extra sizes too small, That means 3 hoodies I ordered plus a size medium shirt for me that is like XS plus a huge price for shipping and now my sons can't even wear them because this site is dishonest and advertises false sizes, false quality, false colours (incorrect chart size info at the expense of the customer)!!!
    This is the 1st time I have ordered on the internet and been so disappointed and I order things through the net all the time including clothing and I have never had something like this happen to me!

• Gp
      Dec 27, 2018

I have the same issue as TashaGallagher88. I ordered 6 items in mid November with the intention of receiving by Christmas. My credit card was charged immediately. I received 2 items within 2 weeks. Now, it is past Christmas and I have not received the other 4 items. Attempts to contact the company via their "live" chat or phone have had the same results as TashaGallagher88. Plus, their customer service web site is crap. It has limited options and doesn't work very well. This is coming from China and once they get your money, they don't care. STAY AWAY FROM ORDERING ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE!!!