Gamesaver Subscription Internet Cy / no purchase but charged

1 1103 29th St. #102, 98221Anacortes, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 360-293-1143

3/29/09 I purchased the game 'Cubis Gold 2' for downloading to my PC . Order total of $30.13 included a CD ($7.95). After corresponding with the company repeatedly I gave up on downloading the game. By that time the CD had arrived and I put that on my PC tho I think it didn't have the complete game. O.K., I settled for that although $30.13 too high of a price for what I got.
Now, tho not receiving any notice to select, nor ordering anything, I see on my bank statement that I have been charged $10.75 on 4/30/09 by Gamesaver Subscription Internet Cy which it seems is affiliated with Oberon-Media.

This just isn't right...thus my compliant.

Comments

• Sh
      26th of Jun, 2009

I never complained about anything much less order cubis gold2 dont even know what it isNow I am comlaining and there better not charge me for it Im tired of this crap of people taking money out of my account when I didnt order anything. I dont get much money from disabuility, I am asking you to call me and make sure I did it befor taking it out
    740-828-2275 also didnt order game saver.
    thank you this is from Anacotes, Ala by Dorothy Ann Law
    My name is Shirley Burton and Ilive in Frazeysburg, Ohio

Good Grief no comunications or reading the aplications..

• Fo
      3rd of Sep, 2009

Hi I am owed two credits and can not retrieve them I told them I had lost my password and the e-mails back was gobbledigook until I was given this web address . The excuses were all on my side 1 behind fire wall 2have sent password but where?? I do have a fire wall But they have sent me games before when paying full price and not £6.95 I would like to receive what you owe me the two games but the password you send is nowhere to be found and I put in word you wont accept what now?????? I Think you will no who this is from as it has gone on long enough. Bryn

• Zl
      28th of Nov, 2009

11.28.09 We are having the same issues we purchased a game and now we continue to get charges twice monthly of $6.95. Still working on having these removed its been months!

• Bu
      3rd of Dec, 2009

FOR MONTHS NOW MY BANK STATEMENTS READS 7.95 TAKEN OUT FOR GAMESAVER? WHAT THE HECK IS THIS, I HAVE NO CHILDREN, SO HOW IS IT THAT THEY ARE CHARGING ME $7.95 TWICE A MONTH.I AM TRYING TO CONTACT THIS COMPANY, BUT HAVEN'T HAD ANY LUCK . SO IF ANY OF YOU HAVE THEIR NUMBER PLEASE LET ME KNOW.rachmart8@yahoo.com THANK YOU FROM RACHEL IN SAN ANTONIO

• Je
      6th of Jan, 2010

I never purchased anything and I got charged 62.55 and don't even know what it is for. if anyone has a number for gamesaver please give it to me so i can give them a piece of my mind.

• Na
      11th of Jan, 2010

i also am charged 7.95 a month and no game can even be downloaded. it doesn't recognise me now except to take my mnoey. does anyone have a telephone number i can call to cancel this account or at least get my games owed me.

• Na
      11th of Jan, 2010

my email adress is sonshyne5684@yahoo.com i am nancy81651 abve

• Th
      26th of Feb, 2010
    Gamesaver Subscription Internet Cy - did not order any game
    gamesaver subscription internet cy
    New Jersey

I was charged $9.95 +.29 for a game on my credit card. I talked to someone last month and cancelled my subscription. I met my criteria for the games I have.

• Ri
      20th of May, 2010

saya mau berhenti berlangganan gamesaver subscription internet