Gamefly / SLOWEST SHIPPING EVER

1 United States

Gamefly has the slowest shipping ever for their video game service! This is seriously a f-n joke. They claim on their website that it takes 2-4 days to receive a video game in the mail from them. WRONG!!!

The past 2 months I've had their service, it has taken more than 6 days to receive a game. This is almost DOUBLE what they claim. It is still cheaper to rent $9 xbox games from Blockbuster.

I switched bc Blockbuster is a f-n ripoff on video game rentals. But if it takes 6 days for me to get a game, i play it for 7 days, and then another 5 days to ship back, that is already half a month! So I can only get 2 games per month at this ### slow rate. I pay $22 for the service. If i got 2 games per month at Blockbuster it would be about $17-18.

Gamefly---You used to be good the first year I had your service, but your ### shipping and slow delivery forced me to complain. You also claim you have this "FastReturn" shipping with UPS. WHATA JOKE!! Don't make false claims because I haven't seen any fast returns in the 2 years I've had your service.

Pick up your game or I will no longer be a member next month and will tell everyone I know on xbox that your service is CRAP and a RIPOFF.