G4S / bank account

1 Libya Review updated:

My name is tofic mohammed
I am a ghanaian and I have an account with barclays bank but ghana branch and I am here in libya and I still wanted to use thesame account. So my problem is that, I want to know how I can do that at list I want to know the process to do that. Thank you. I will like to hear from you very soon.

Comments

• Hl
      14th of Jun, 2013
    g4s - Payment retrieval
    Group4 secure services
    South Africa

I have submitted my provident forms after i resigned from G4S on the eve of this month
    until now i am still awaiting my payment, i am doing this to alert you to clear me out in time. My deails are as listed below:
    Hlongwane Ben 000944
    Hope you find everything in order

• As
      14th of Aug, 2018
    G4S - Pf & fool n final check
    NAGPUR
    India
    ComplaintsBoard.com

Hon'ble sir, my name is Asit Dinesh Wahane, I was working in Amazon Company in Nagpur.But if the tender was over, then I had to give resignation to G4S and Now I request you to get my PF and my Full and final check done quickly

• Ra
      18th of Sep, 2018
    G4S - sailary month of august 2018
    India

regarding for your kind information that deduction of the sailary month august is not enough if client provided regularly without any notice so shoud not deducted if client objected to increased amount of the billing so thats enough but client already agree to pay the billing than why objected by the company .this is 1st chance in the history.