FWM Labs / Acai Berry Detox capsules

I ordered acai berry detox capsules from FWM Labs from an ad on the internet and was only supposed to pay $2.00 for shipping. No where did I see a contract obligating me to accept further orders. When I received my credit card statement there was a charge on there from FWM for $87.13. I reluctantly paid for this but on 5/5/09 I received another bottle of the capsules. I immediately called the company and they said I could cancel my subscription but to call back in two or three days to see if it had gotten through and if I could be reimbursed for the latest shipment. I will do this but have my doubts whether I will be able to get any satisfaction let alone a refund. After reading of so many complaints against this company it really scares me that I will continue to be billed for this on a monthly basis. What can a person do? It sounds like a lot of us are in the same boat here. This lab should be shut down. By the way, I took one of the capsules and it made me sick! Dolores Pruett

Comments

13th of May, 2009

Don't get too affected by the posts made by other people because their still solution to your problem. All you need to do is call 866-949-0138; tell the representative that you want your subscription to be canceled. Don't forget to get your confimation no. Believe me about this, I was also an acai berry subscriber before.

26th of May, 2009

By the way I have to disagree the product does not make you sick unless you do not follow the directions which a lot of us don't because we jump the gun in trying something new. FDA would not allow it on the market.

• Am
      29th of May, 2009

I agree with Josie, this company is a scam! I tried calling for days after they stuck me for 139.97 on my card! Of course nobody answered, but you could hear plenty of horrible, broken, garbled music. Funny how after the 10 day trial to freely cancel period was over, they picked up the phone. Seems I am stuck till July! Do Not Get Involved with this Co.
    I think they are working out of a tool shed or a garage.