Fusion Marketing / Scamming Employees

1 9387 Ruffin Ct 92123San Diego, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 858-560-5066

This company is employeeing young adults to go to Home Depot stores, pose as employees to get lead generation. Then they tell these kids that this is not for them and there are no checks, no return calls, nothing. They have scammed hundreds of thousands of dollars by not paying employees.
There are 5 DBA names that they are recruiting under: Newline promotion, LH International Promotionz, Fusion Marketing, Insight Marketing, and USH.
Scott Williams, one of the owners, has already been charged with fraud in CO and NJ. I spoke with Jason McBroom who seems to be an owner with Insight and he is aware that I plan on filing a class action lawsuit.
These people need to be stopped.
With our economy the way that it is there are hundreds of people now getting scammed by this company. There are older adults now loosing there property because they are working 70 hrs a week and have never seen a check.

Ka

Comments

• Al
      12th of Mar, 2009

Thank you! I just got a call from them to interview Monday! After reading about this company and this post, especially, I'm not going!

• Br
      19th of May, 2010

yeh i jus got "hired" by them, but yet the guy offered no description of the job role...im glad i did my research and typed in FUSION MARKETING SCAM, jus to see what popped up...

• Di
      13th of Sep, 2010

They are now doing business as Ultra Group and Associates in Hollywood Florida.

• In
      14th of Sep, 2010

2 years I busted the scam wide open Its a street peddler scam added to a fake charity scam. YES these people hustle for a charity but pocket huge sums. How low can they go? See all our scam busting stories at http://www.investigativeguy.com
    I got your back

Optimal Fusion Inc.

www.optimalfusion.com

• Ed
      9th of Jun, 2011

Thank you, great information!

• Ed
      17th of Jan, 2012

i worked for them last year around this time and the had me there from 10am to almost 1030pm...and only got paid for a 7 to 8 hour shift..and they say i get 400 a week..i got 300 a week...a bunch of bull..they had us traveling fro kendal to west palm beack fl. at various homedepot and BJ's locations...

• Mn
      10th of Feb, 2012

How do we get in touch with the company? I received a W-2 from them but I never received a paycheck.

7th of Aug, 2015

The fusion marketing scam is well known in my area. They prey on young adults and recent college graduates. Watch out!