FunMobile.com / Funmobile contact person's INFO

Hi everyone,

I too am a victim of this scam. I have found however the trail leading to the so called Pres/CEO of this scam service... His name is Christian Heileson, the address is 197 Portland Street, Boston, MA 02114. The phone number is the same that you are to call to get customer service, [protected]. I found this through the Better Business Bureau which I suggest you all file a complaint with. The BBB ID number for this company is 102515. There is also another email address listed. It is pr@funmobile.com . Oddly enough there is only 1 complaint in the last 36 months on this company. Somehow they have managed to hide. So go to the BBB, the company was registered in Delaware in 2006 listed under Funmobile and register your complaint. Good luck to everyone and hopefully we all can turn the tables on this scam company.

Comments

• Db
      6th of Nov, 2006
    FunMobile.com - This is a horrendous scam

I'm getting text messages that I cant even read because of my age so I know I don't want these on my phone bill. My glasses are not enough to read the small print, I just want this to be stopped.

• Do
      10th of Nov, 2006

To cancel your plan, send "STOP" to 99621 at anytime.

hey dude..happened 2 me once..it will never happen again.
    so...u want dis sight 2 stop sending u messages or pix on ur phone?
    ok...it's pretty simple...
    to cancel it..just send "STOP" to 99621 at anytym...and der u go..ur set!

• Ca
      23rd of Nov, 2006

I am very upset that you guys just automadicaly subscribe people to your bull ###, then expect them to pay for it. Im not and you will be hearing from me.

24th of Dec, 2006

Lousy unsolicited jokes, at any time, especially early in the morning.

• Ar
      4th of Jan, 2007
    FunMobile - Unauthorized billing/charges

I received my bill from Verizon and there was this charge of $5.99 so I called them. They said it was Funmobile but I told them I never subscribed to anything. They said to text 99621 on my phone to cancel and the message came back that said I was not a subscriber.

I have been going back and forth with Funmobile by email. I told them if I was not a subscriber than how did I get charged? Said I had to put in a pin and I told them I didn't. Besides I never received anything from them in a text message so what were they charging me for?

In the end they did say I was cancelled and there would be no more charges but they would not give me back the $5.99. I will check again with Verizon to make sure no more charges are added to my bill. It is just too bad something can't be done to this company but since it is not based in the USA I am not sure it falls under any of our laws.

• Sh
      5th of Jan, 2007

I did not subscribe to funmobile.com, yet, I received every day jokes from them. I wanted them stopped, but they continued to bill me. PLEASE BE AWARE

• Je
      8th of Jan, 2007
    FunMobile.com - I may have found an answer

I was having the same problem I may of found a solution. Try this number 18006594091 Now I had to call several times before i got threw to a real person but i finally did and it was in the same day. Heres what you do call that number they are Monday threw Friday 9 to 5 call within those hours. when you call they will ask you to put in your number don't put in your number just press the # sign it will say you put in a incorrect number and to try again press the # sign again and you may have to do the same thing again then they will tell you that your request was not valid and they will tell you to hold on while the transfer you to a customer service rep. Now it will beep for a while when you are waiting. You will eventually get either a person or a answering machine. If you get a machine keep trying i did get someone to eventually pick up. I did this today they told me they would send me a check refunding my money whether or not its bogus i don't know yet but its worth a try. Hope i can help. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at anangelsmommy708@aol.com

• Cy
      14th of Jan, 2007

Text messages are annoying, want to unsubscribe from funmobile.com

• Er
      18th of Jan, 2007
    FunMobile.com - Funmobile is fraudulently interfering with verizon business

After carefully examining my verizon bill I found $137.80 of fraudulent charges against my account, I work very hard for what I consider a relatively low wage and when some cheats me out of my hard earned pay it makes me very unhappy & concerned for the others who are also cheated if my assistance is of any help with a class of action suit please contact me @ my Verizon cell phone # (714) 702-0589 or Email me venjoi@hotmail.com.
    Eric Bailey.

21st of Jan, 2007
    FunMobile - Unauthorized billing/charges

Each month one of our cell phones has several text message charges, each amounts to $5.99.

This has been happening ever since my spouse purchased a new phone in October 2006. He kept the same phone number he had before so I don't know how or why he is suddenly getting these charges.

We never text message anyone and don't want to receive text messages from anyone.

I have called Sprint each month, since Oct 2006, and they claim they have blocked all text messaging but...it isn't happening. They have been courteous enough to remove these charges monthly but...

this is an aggravating problem and we want it stopped.

• Am
      9th of Feb, 2007
    FunMobile - Unauthorized billing/charges

This company ( funmobile ) fraudulently keeps sending me text messages even when I haven't subscribed to the service. I have even requested my Service provider (Sprint PCS) to block these messages, but they keep charging me. There is no response from Customer Service of this company.

Could someone help with the approach I need to take . My last bill they they charged around $18.00 .

Appreciated.

• Me
      11th of Feb, 2007

I never asked for your texts but everyday while I'm at work I get a text with a stupid joke. First of all I'm being charged for texts that I don't want, second I'm at work and my phone which is left on for emergency purposes beeps which causes a problem and third I'm annoyed at these useless jokes that I never requested.

14th of Feb, 2007

I clicked on an ad for free ringtones, which asked for information. I ill-advisedly answered. Immediately I was charged with $5.99 subscription service to Funmobile and my cellphone bagan receiving text messages. I immediately contacted Funmobile to cancel and unsubscribe and delete all charges. I am now into the 7th exchange of e-mails, and the subscription has been terminated, but the $5.99 charge is still in place. I've received a promise for a refund check within 12 weeks. I pointed out if the company is authorized to make a charge against a phone it should also be authorized to make a credit to the account.

• Is
      23rd of Feb, 2007
    MQube / Funmobile - Unauthorized billing/charges

I have placed a block to stop texting to my mobile phone from funmobile and they are still coming through. I want to be removed from their subscriber list.

• Ta
      23rd of Feb, 2007

My name is Tamekia and some how funmobile charged my account for Tmobile. I was looking on my pictures.com and they text me a message saying that im a member and i will be charged 9.99 a month so they sent me a message saying that if i wanted to cancel my account that i didn't order i just text stop so i did and they sent me a message saying that the order was cancelled. Then when my bill came they still charged my account 9.99 which happened feb.10 and they charged me twice in one month when they wasn't suppose to charge me at all because i didn't order it. So i sent a copy to my lawyer and if it's not returned to my account we will put a suit out on funmobile on Monday morning.

25th of Feb, 2007
    FunMobile.com - False advertisement

The web site says that it supports my phone carrier service on ringtones and doesn't. I sent an e-mail to them three days ago to complain about this and still haven't heard back from them. I told them I did not want the service if I could not get the ringtones.

• Te
      11th of Mar, 2007

I have been receiving unsolicited text messages from the above company. I have been unable to have them stop sending them. Do you have any suggestions?

16th of Mar, 2007

Funmobile offered a FREE download pet download via PetPlace.com. The tones WOULD NOT LOAD.

Yet my telephone bill shows a $19.99 and $9.99 charge.

Suggest those charged be removed immediately and no more attempts be made to charge my account for FREE and UNLOADABLE services.

21st of Mar, 2007

I did not willingly sign up for these expensive corny jokes.. .one liners ... I do recall a free ringtone offer a while back which I said yes ... I had no idea I would be charged every week! It did say FREE ringtone... I refuse to pay for this scam...

• Ke
      1st of Apr, 2007

Funmobile send me these stupid jokes that arent even funny. Funmobile charge me almost 6 dollars a week for them. I never agreed to this. They txt message me constantly like 4-5 times a day. How can i get them to stop charging me and texting me? Please help.