Full Frontal With Samantha Bee / Samantha Bee | Full Frontal With Samantha Bee | TBS

Normally I don't really care what new PC thug-ism and parroted talking points the media is espousing. Samantha Bee is concerning, however, because of her half truths based on ignorance and fallacy, and the fact that her fan base consists of 20-something socialists and low information voters.

When Samantha Bee is making fun of Libertarians for suggesting we don't need a states drivers license, Samantha Bee is forgetting to mention The 14th Amendment, where in America, we are guaranteed the right of travel on public roads via modern and privately owned conveyance. Did she leave that little tidbit out on purpose or is she just ignorant of the 14th Amendment? How dare we as Americans be aware of our rights as citizens and suggest that illegal revenue collection by the states or fallacy like "driving is a privilege" be allowed to continue. That is either a lie through omission or she is a complete idiot. Perhaps the truth was just too inconvenient for Samantha Bee's format? Perhaps the fact that our 2nd Amendment guarantees the rest of the Amendments is also a little too inconvenient?

Then there's Samantha Bee's take on England's exit from the EU. Perhaps England just watched as Germany had to bail out Spain, Italy, France, and Greece with Chinese money (because socialism is a failure)? Perhaps England didn't want their economy taken down as well? Perhaps Samantha Bee forgot to mention that, as it conflicts with her atheist, socialist world view despite the fact that in America, the government can't even successfully run a post office, much less all of our lives for us. That's the problem with socialists, they never want to elevate their own existence, they just want the successful to have to live as they do.

Lest we forget, then there's her take on daddy Bush's exit from the NRA. Samantha Bee must really have her facts in order to go back to 1993, right? Wrong! There was once a little town called Waco. A man there named David Koresh had a successful and thriving little cult called The Branch Davidians. There was also a little federal agency called the ATF that the NRA called Jack Booted Thugs for their raid that killed many innocent men, women, and children. This is why Daddy Bush left the NRA, as he didn't like this illegal federal agency being called Jack Booted Thugs. Samantha Bee failed to mention all these inconvenient facts as well, out of ignorance or fallacy.

TBS, could you please hurry along The World Series or anything else that will preempt this foul mouthed idiot? She cuts way too much in to my Big Bang Theory time as she panders to low information voters and 20-something socialists who really just want 1987 back, they just don't know it because they weren't born yet. I can't believe Samantha Bee can even speak with all that Big Government in her mouth. Maybe Samantha Bee should go back to Canada and play hide the gun with old Neil Young? "She's cool, she's hip, she uses swear words on national tv..." Yeah so what? She's also an ignoramus that can't tell the truth to save her life, either by refusal or because she simply doesn't know about anything she's preaching about. She's nothing but a reminder of why we as a nation should never let a liberal woman with a convenient memory be in charge of anything ever. She'll wreck everything she touches, as evident by Samantha Bee. Samantha Bee, you wont change anything with your opinions, you'll only change things by your example. If punk rock from the 1980's changed anything, it wasn't politics or the citizens of the USA exercising their rights as Americans. Old news like you may want to consider that.

• Updated by M Mcknight, Jun 01, 2018

TBS | Sam B | Samantha Bee | Full Frontal | Full Frontal With Samantha Bee | TBS Original Series | TBS Primetime

TBS, It has been two years of my changing the channel when this runny blue waffle named Samantha Bee comes on TV with her grating voice, out of line stupidity, distortion of history, twisting of facts, sexism toward men, and now, guilt of using an actual slur on the clock which goes way beyond the politically correct perception of a suggested insult (what Roseanne did off the clock). Are you, TBS, really about to show your [censored] with a double standard as flagrant as this and not fire her? If you don’t fire her you’ll be fueling a polarization among the populous that is becoming more dangerous by the minute.

Mm
Jul 14, 2016

Comments

• Ri
      23rd of Jul, 2016

I can't stand Samantha Bee she is a stupid liberal slag, and a c...u...n...t...

• Mi
      31st of May, 2018

@Richard78499 Agreed Richard. She should not only be canceled, but her attitude, in general, is a great reason she should be blackballed in the industry. Certainly, her off-color humor is not needed on our viewing choices. I will only watch TBS to write down the advertisers, and then write to them that my will not only stop purchasing their products but will encourage others through mass social media. Of course Zuckerberg will probably ban the posts.

• Me
      22nd of Mar, 2017

Can't stomach the woman. Especially when she bashes people she has no real knowledge about. She's not even American. She's Canadian. She needs to go back. She also needs to quit calling herself and American also. Someone needs to yank her off the air. What rock did she crawl out from under anyway?

• Mm
      1st of Jun, 2018

@Melbob Lynyrd Synyrd spoke of another Canadian putting down America. They summed it nicely “eh”? The rock she crawled out from under was that pathetic John Stewart show. When John Stewart had Libertarian Presidential Candidate Gary Johnson on his show, all he could was slump his shoulders when he realized how inferior he was. Gary Johnson spoke of his Mt Everest climb and All John Stewart could say was that he liked Doritos. These aren’t even people. They are social leaches that encourage Joe Public to be leaches too. Their message is “Don’t accomplish anything, it makes the rest of us look bad. If you try, we will regulate you with our communism until you’re forced to live like everyone else (except us, of course. We’re libiots with a platform so we won’t have to live like you).”

• Fe
      22nd of Mar, 2017
    Best Best Advice +24 Votes

I refuse to watch this show and I refuse to support any products that are shown during the times of this show. Sam bee is a huge waste of time and talent.

4th of Apr, 2017

she is a POS i will not watch and decided to not watch tbs till they kick the #### off there station

10th of May, 2017

when this POS come's on i change the channel to something worth watching

• Ve
      15th of May, 2017

I find it very sad that a television station that once was thought to have good programming has slipped so far in that department by allowing such a ignorant and offensive show as Samantha Bee, really all she can do is attempt comedy at the Presidents expense how distasteful. She aims her show to entertain the snowflakes and democrats, fact is they lost and can't handle it, there is a winner and loser in every election and the country moves on and until now they have never put such CRAP on television. I request that this show is extremely offensive to anyone who believes in the United States Of America, no wonder the American people have lost trust in the media. Please remove this distasteful offensive show off AIR so that I may enjoy TBS again but until it is off Air then TBS is off our television.

• Lo
      15th of Jun, 2017

I agree with the complaints already posted. I have quit watching TBS since they seem to support her type of mentality. I really think the name of her show should be Samantha Bee trashes Trump Again to inform viewers of really what is coming on.

28th of Jun, 2017

@Lou1981 I so agree! She needs to stop bashing President Trump.
    America majority voted him in ..and he deserves a chance!
    He has created jobs & trying to help us all, but people like samantha bee and conan etc and most of hollywood lies & steps way over lines.
    We all need to unite to end this insanity! #BoycottSamanthaBee and #BoycottTbs

• Si

@Lou1981 Lou 1981
    I agree with you. I am now quitting TBS until Samantha Bee is off the air. No one needs this filth on TV.

28th of Jun, 2017

Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 22:26:34 -0400
    Subject: Samantha Bee full frontal
    TBS,
    I have always loved shows on your station such as KIng of Queens ...etc.
    But We are Boycotting the station because we can no longer tolerate the rants against President Trump ...Samantha bee ..full frontal is disgusting!
    You need to take this show off or shut her up.
    Any other host etc that speaks badly about our President needs to stop!
    This war on the president is outrageous.
    Thank you.,

12th of Jul, 2017

can't beleave this pos is still on tv guess i have to quit watching tba again

• Ca
      2nd of Aug, 2017

I green with all the above comments but would add that I do enjoy other shows on tbs... why can'take you be consistent? I am tired of no-talent self-proclaimed stars using slander and disgusting imagery against our president. Samantha Beach reminds me of once-funny comedians who, now facing the end of their run and real humor, resort to bad language and insults in place of entertaining material. Please get rid of her!!

• Br
      5th of Aug, 2017

Why is she still on the air for ? Everything she touches turns to crap. The Detour for example. Another piece of crap from a piece of crap. The bigger question is why do i pay good money for TV programing have come across this crap. Please hear the people and stop spreading this crap. Morals and values are not a bad thing in our society. BTW Wrecked is also a pointless stupid show with no value whatsoever.

• Mm
      1st of Jun, 2018

@Brian D Swinford I believe it’s on the air because libiot sheople just love a good echo chamber. It’s so loud they can’t even hear their own double standards or the sound of themselves following each other of a cliff. Ignorance must be so bliss. This libiot from Canada is just one of many who like to come down here and tell us what’s wrong with us. Niel Young, Bryan Adams, and now Samantha Bee...they’re the crap you scrape off your shoe at the end of a long day. The vitriolic reactions Samantha Bee provokes cause the very sexism and racism she is supposedly against. If she were in front of me I’d spit in her filthy face.

• 46
      30th of Aug, 2017

TBS please take Samantha Bee off the air. She is annoying and is not funny! I see that her ratings are slipping as well so why is she still on the air? She is not even American but yet likes to bash our president. That in my eyes treason. Why are you not supporting our country by putting shows on that don't have political views?!?! Right now is the time when our country needs to be supported and not drug threw the dirt to look stupid!! Keep playing Big Bang re runs instead of that crazy witch that needs her " safe place". God Bless the USA ! I support our president! I support our military! USA. USA. USA. No Bullies allowed, time for us all to come together! Show support not hate!

• Be
      20th of Sep, 2017

I Love the majority of the shows on TBS, But I have started Boycotting TBS and All of its sponsors because of Samantha B... and her bias humor. I never hear her joke about Hillary or Obama. She is Way Too bias for my taste. When she is gone, I'll tune back in to TBS.

4th of Dec, 2017

I used to watch tbs but will no longer watch either TVS or TNT while Samantha Bee is on. I’ve never seen a tv show that disrespects the President and is so biased. I guess she has the ok with the network. I would’ve love to see someone get away with disrespecting Obama the way she does President Trump. Her entire show focuses on insulting our President, and that’s not ok with me. So You can count me out as a viewer of your network.

• Ge
      7th of Jan, 2018

We don't watch any channel she's on. Boycott her and everywhere she appears. She's an [censor] IQ zero
    I dislike all bullies especially her!

• Sp
      21st of Mar, 2018

Use to be a Big Fan of TBS. The Samatha Bee show changed that. Unfortunately when watching shows on TBS, I have to change the channel when a promotional ad comes on for her show. Often times, I don’t change back. I’m sure I’m not the only one. Why does TBS have a show on that primarily mocks out President. It makes me question the leadership at TBS. Come on TBS, I know you can do better.

• Up
      21st of Mar, 2018

Usually change TBS when her show comes on, seems like she would have nothing to talk about period if Trump was not OUR President. But...Sorry TBS tonight was the final straw having your channel on. Usually watch Big Bang reruns, grandkids are here and I didn't change channel fast enough. Help me explain to 9 and 10 year old her dialogue (3/21/18) concerning women's health issues and orgasms with language including "fingering" Will have husband block TBS from our TV. BTW She is not a comedian she is a A1 Bully.

• Wa
      24th of Apr, 2018

When Samantha Bee (or even a commercial for her terrible show) comes on, I immediately change the channel.

She is a no-talent hack.

• 1q
      1st of May, 2018

I have given up TBS because of this disgusting piece off snail [censored]. TBS used to have the best programming and I could just enjoy TV as entertainment. Now TBS is allowing this mouthy [censored] to spend her whole show bashing our President. Liking him or not liking him does not matter, he is our President, show some respect and change the TBS lineup to reflect the family values we used to love. One of the first things is to cancel this gross and disgusting show before you have no viewer.

• Rl
      31st of May, 2018

Samantha Bee is an embarrassment to this country in every episode of her show. Not only is she an embarrassment but is the prime example of an absolute waste of human skin. If anyone said any number of the things she has said about this country's presidential family overall, you name it and she's said it, that person would have been cut immediately. It's only because we suddenly have a taste for equality only if its aimed at cutting down anyone who claims red, even a slightly dark shade of pink, as their political preference. Her version of free speech is what will get this country to degenerate back to the 1940's and beyond - this is the kind of hate that gets people fueled enough to commit crimes against humanity. Be very careful TBS, you're not improving anything about our generation by promoting these types of shows. I believe in freedom of speech 100% - I also believe in treating others (even those who don't believe the same as I do) with respect.