Frontline Builders / Worst service and cheating

1 India Review updated:

Hi all,

I booked a flat from these guys in kaggadas pura by payi ng 1 lakh as advance. my bank loan is ready and every thing from my end is ready but these people are not ready to get it registered, every time when I ask for registration they will say the builder is not there. this is happening for last one month and now the agreement got expired and they are saying no money can be refunded and no flat will be given.

Beware of these guys they are over smart when it comes to cheating.

St

Comments

• Ki
      18th of Oct, 2007

They are cheats!

They are big cheats ! No 1 cheats ! Please do not go thru FRONT LINE.

SUMANT > THE NUMBER CHEATER > SCAMSTER > FRAUD.

• Ar
      6th of Nov, 2007

Hi all,

Cheaters & Frauds.

Frontline Builders are not actual builders. They simply do marketing for small time builders. Their building quality is not up to the mark, one of the BIGGEST CHEATERS in Bangalore. I booked 1 flat and loan was not approved so I cancelled it, even after 6 months i did not receive my advance money.

They told me to file a complaint against them and fight legally!!!

Plz do not encourage these kind of frauds.

• Vh
      18th of Dec, 2008

I Agree with all the compliants above...they are a bunch of unprofessionals doing buisness.SUMANTH, ...the biggest CROOK
    eating up customers money.They take their customers for granted.first sweet talk to the customers about how they will give free site, chimneys, wood work and take the advance, which they promise to return to you after the registration is done.but that never happens u have to keep running behind them.that sumanth has the guts to say fight in the court .all of us should get together and file a PIL against this company and get a stay order to stop their dealings. in future please beware of FRONTLINE BUILDERS...they are crooks in disguise.good service lasts only till you pay advance..then they will make your life miserable...God help their buisness now..whatever good comments you see about this company its their own people sitting and writing the blogs..

• Mi
      9th of Mar, 2009

you are 100% percents right fraud sumanth few years back has was in rented house in gm palya by making some builders frieands he entered the fraud marketing and cheted our hard earn money this stupid is bengali he came to banglore and started cheating this is not for long time