Freeland Chevrolet / Confirmed: Freeland Chevrolet Owner and Management Does NOT Cares and lies 100%

1 5333 Hichory Hollow ParkwayAntioch, TN, United States Review updated:

Confirmed: Freeland Chevrolet Owner and Management Does NOT Cares and lies 100% <br />
On March 8 after contacting the dealership again received a phone call from Greg which is supposely the person in charge of the used cars department. At the end happens to be that claims is purely an in house problem in the way they treat customers and will address it to make sure that it won't happen to future customers. Still they are NOT dealing with my problem and they don't care. Even though said everyone is approved still have no offer for a car even though they asked for a dowpayment of $800 dollars.<br />
<br />
Again FREELAND CHEVROLET DOES NOT CARES ABOUT CUSTOMERS and are full of FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. Everyone beware and to avoid doing business with Freeland Chevrolet. Do not waste your time and also a hit on your credit report. They are going to lie to you and at the end care less. I am also filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, The Federal Trade Commision, and other public forums web sites that allow consumers to post their experiences and opinions with busineses.<br />
<br />
Again in my opinion based on my very bad experience with Freeland Chevrolet they do not care about their customers and don't honor what they advertise and what they tell you (promise).<br />
<br />
Ben Freeland is the owner of this dealership and has own it at this time for a little more than 1 year. I have asked to speak with him regarding this to see what he has to say and if he is going to honor what I was told and fix this but I always get told that he is in business meetings and not available. This shows that as of now has no intentions of fixing this. <br />
<br />
Also the original person that I was told to send my complaint on an e-mail, Carol Joselyn, I also found out that she is not only his assistant but also the receptionist and general secretary of Freeland Chevrolet. Explains why every time you call she is the one that answers the phone.<br />
<br />
I have a copy of the advertisement that I was given that is about their Blue Ribbon Program in which mentions very clearly:<br />
*Guaranteed Credit Approval<br />
* 12/12, 000 Warranty<br />
* 3 day Return Policy<br />
<br />
And also mentions that they have a secret weapon - their own finance company - own in house lending. <br />
<br />
It also says in bigger and bold letters: "No matter what your credit looks like, we really can work with you". <br />
<br />
This of course at the end is clearly that is all a lie and purely 100% false advertising. <br />
<br />
On an additional note I want to mentioned that when I was given the original paperwork they asked me to bring in, which was given it inside a pink folder I found a list with a print out date of 2/25/10 with a list of 27 used cars of their current used car inventory. Wow, this proofs more that what I was told that they had no cars is a complete lie !!! It makes it even worst. <br />
<br />
Again, on my opinion based on my very bad experience DO NOT do business with Freeland Chevrolet and avoid to be lied to, the frustation, headaches, and hassles that has caused me. Go somewhere else where I am sure if the business cares about doing business the right way and caring about potential customers will do the right thing.

More Freeland Chevrolet Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Eu
      3rd of Feb, 2012

I recently purchased a used car through that dealership, and boy was that a mistake. The vehicle had lots of problems, and every time I took it for fix the problem, they gave me the run around and adjusted the problem instead of fixing it. I was given the run around for 3-4 months and finally, when i told them that the problem was worse, they decided to take the van in and say, oh we are going to fix it. I had problems from day one until Christmas with that vehicle. The van was in the shop every week and sometimes two weeks at a time. I was sold a lemon, and I want to warn other people about them and their used vehicles. I will continue to fight for every penny that I have paid to them. I am a single working mother, barely making and how dare them take advantage of innocent people . It's a shame that a large company like that would take advantage of people, but that's what they are doing with that buy here pay here program. I was never late on my payments, I was treated like I broke the vehicle.