Freebeegas.com / have not received my gas card

MD, United States Review updated:
4.5
My son and I received a key in the mail from a car dealership in Clarksville, MD. Our prize was a $300.00 gas card. We were to send in $100.00 of gas receipts at a time. We registered in Sept sent in all receipts as suggested we do...This is November 3 and we stillhave not received our gas vouchers. I have tried to get back on the website with no luck...The page cannot be found. I am not suggesting that the dealership knows anything about this (they did use this advertsiement to get buyers to come in and look around). I feel it is a scam and after reading all the posts about the others who have not received gas vouchers either I would like to issue a complaint as well..

Feel free to contact me through email at idrmovone@yahoo.com

Je

Comments

Te
  3rd of Nov, 2008
I sent my first receipt into them mid September and haven't received anything back. Got my card from a travel company here in Texas.
Be
  17th of Nov, 2008
I have sent in receipts for the month of September and October and have not received anything back. I realize it may be too early to expect the October one, but why have I not gotten the one for September?
Ly
  24th of Nov, 2008
i also think this is a scam i havnt heard a thing in months ... go figure
Js
  26th of Nov, 2008
IF IT SOUNDS 2 GOOD 2 B TRUE IT PROBABLY IS A SCAM...I DONT KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS RECEIVED $25.
Da
  26th of Nov, 2008
I have been sending in all my receipts in each month as I was told to do. This started back in July. Here it is almost Dec not one gas card.
I hope you guys read this, as you are nothing more than a big scam. I plan to report this company to the better business bureau. Going to try and make one more phone call. As I am not going to let you get away with ripping people off. You owe a $25.00 gas card for each month since July.
Da
  28th of Nov, 2008
i have been wateing for my gas card from 10/12/08 i called thay sead it would take 28 days well its be close to 40 days were is it thay have taken my 10 dallors from me for two gas card i have got nothing what is the story I AM VERY PISED IF I DONT GET IT I WILL PRESS CHARGIES!!!
Ha
  28th of Nov, 2008
I just want to say I have done the same thing and sent out reciepts for Sept, OCT, and Nov.. and still no 25$ gift
What do we do..
Ag
  28th of Nov, 2008
I sent receipts for July and August and still no $25.
gas card.
De
  29th of Nov, 2008
I have been sending in gas receipts since July and still no gas cards and I had to pay $5.oo to activate my membership I did not relize that others have had the same problem till I loged on to see if I could get imformation on when to expect my gas cards and saw all the comlaints I guess we are all getting ripped off just what we all need in this economy do they think we all have money to throw away?
El
  30th of Nov, 2008
I received a card, from a local dealer, worth $300.00 of gas. I registered and asked for coupons to be mailed to me. My printer was not working at that time. That was three months ago and I still have not received the coupons. From what I have been reading, the coupons are not worth the paper they are printed on. My certificate passcode is AD6287731500.
Wi
  1st of Dec, 2008
I sent the first receipt and voucher in July. this is now Dec and I have yet to receive a $25 card. I supose this is another Scam, rip off and so on. Does one need to get a lawyer or consumer agency to get to the bottom of this or will you ever send any amt of money. I am thinking that if every one has sent you $5 for the regiisteration you are getting pretty rich off us "winners".
Gr
  1st of Dec, 2008
I have sent in 3 months worth of gas receipts ($100.00 ea. month for Sept., Oct., Nov.) and have only received e-mails that my receipts were received. BUT NO VOUCHERS YET!., . Why does it take so long. Will the vouchers ever be sent? Only one word comes to mind...SCAM!!!
Ch
  3rd of Dec, 2008
This is a scam after reading the others my third sent and no voucher. Nice scam $5.00 for processing per person hope the beach is nice ###.
Ch
  3rd of Dec, 2008
I failed to include scammed from Grand Rapids, Mn Tom Clusiau's Sales and Rental
Ma
  18th of Dec, 2008
I started submitting receipts and have received acknowledgement of receipt of receipts since August 08 and I have yet to receive the gas cards. I have written the company thru their website, I have left messages at the processing center...nothing. I have sent a formal complaint to the Federal Trade Commission and plan to send another to the BBB, but doubt a company this shady is a member. Word needs to get out that the FREEBEEGAS promotion is a fraud and the government needs to shut them down!
To
  26th of Dec, 2008
I bought a new Dodge Charger from Monroeville Dodge and they gave me a card for $450 in free gas and a card for $5 for the activation fee. I sent in my recipts totaling $100 for Sept, Oct, Nov, and Dec and still have not gotten anything. I have e-mailed them 3 times with no responce. I thiught this was legit bacause of the $5 card for thr actavation fee and it was from a Dodge dealer. Did anyone else get the $5 card?
Be
  22nd of Jan, 2009
I received my freebeegas card thru TYLER FORD of BOONEVILLE, ARKANSAS. I also sent in a $5.00 fee and did everything as required to receive gas cards for $25.00 each month for sending in $100.00 worth of reciepts.
I sent in Oct. Nov. and Dec.receipts and have received anything but emails from them. I see now that it was a scam . I can't help but blame the dealership that ran the promotion . I think they should have checked out this
freebeegas before using them as a way to get people into there dealership. After contacting TYLER FORD of BOONEVILLE, ARKANSAS they were no help at all. That is one car dealership I will never shop at again.
Le
  18th of Mar, 2009
Please sign the petition against the fraudulent scam of freebeegas at this site:

Help spread the word!!