Fpmailing.co.uk / made my life a missery

Manchester, US Review updated:

avoid dealing with this company for any leasing equipment they ripped me off with a franking machine and as soon as i got it the prices went up so i worse off then they said.

Please do your research and that is why the directors drive around in flash cars.

Comments

• Wu
      Oct 25, 2012
    Fpmailing.co.uk - Awful service please be aware
    Fpmailing.co.uk
    fpmailing.co.uk

Awful service please be aware. They charge extortionate prices to lease equipment and in our case we could have purchased 3 folder inserter machines so please be careful and get them to explain all the options i.e Purchase. Lease Rental and Lease Purchase.

• Lo
      Nov 21, 2012
    Fpmailing.co.uk - Terrible company and service
    Fpmailing.co.uk
    fpmailing.co.uk

Avoid fpmailing.co.uk of Bury they pushed me into a franking machine which ended up costing me more than my previous solution. tried to complain and told me i signed the contract and was happy at the time and its not their fault prices have increased.

Terrible company and service.

• Dm
      Nov 23, 2012

We are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our service. If you could send us your contract and your contact details, we would be happy to check it again and see whether there is anything we can do for you, very best regards - Derek Murrell - Marketing Manager FPUK - d.[protected]@fpmailing.co.uk