Fortress Junction Service Ltd / Fortress Junction: Health Hazard and Overcharges

1 Hwy 40, 41km (24 mi) south of Hwy 1, Kananaskis, AB, CanadaKananaskis Fortress Junction, Alberta, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 403 591 7371

I was over charged and sold fresh orange juice that was 8 days expired. When discussed with the business, they didn't want to discuss it, didn't provide a refund and put the phone down on me.

We visited a 2 days later to see if they were still selling the expired product, and they were.

Also, they were issued an Environmental Health Order by the Calgary Health Region in 2007 for dangerous drinking water:

Comments

• Rj
      22nd of Feb, 2010