Florida Blue / Blue Cross & Blue Shield — rate increase
Received notice that my current health insurance premium was being raised from 835.00 per month to 1448.00 per month for me and my family coverage effective 1/2/15.
Not sure how many folks can afford of $613.00 per month ($7356 per year) increase - please help me understand.
Called company and said it was due to health industry costs... Called fla dept of financial services consumer division to complain and they said bcbs rate increase had been approved by state (deemed reasonable)!!! Are you kidding me???
In addition no major health costs for my children and I never once went to doctor in 2014.
More Florida Blue / Blue Cross & Blue Shield Complaints & Reviews
- Florida Blue - requesting peer to peer review of a claim. 
- Florida Blue (BCBS) - refund 
- Florida Blue - denied authorizations submitted by surgeon 
- Florida Blue (BCBS) - health insurance payment refund 
- Florida Blue / Blue Cross & Blue Shield - florida blue hmo
- Florida Blue - denial of insurance claims
- Florida Blue - ignorant customer service
- Florida Blue - lack of customer service by representative
- Florida Blue - alignment health of florida
- Florida Blue - doctor's poor attendance to client