Flipkart.com / double payments for order

1 India Review updated:

On 7.1.2010 i ordered for 2 books for rs638/- vide order no.Od00107142530 through my canara bank debit card but at the time for confirmation of payment the system failed and flipkart.com intimated that they have not received the payment.Then i ordered again vide order no.Od00107160987 and the payment was sccessfully authorised for rs638/- on the same day.When i enquired at the canara bank perambra, they said that rs638/- was debited twice in my account.Action may please be taken to credit rs638/-.Email: [email protected]

Comments

• Br
      10th of Jan, 2010

I have also faced problems with Flipkart.com on payments. I ordered books and my account got debited but they did not ship the books. Consistent follow up was required and they finally shipped part of the order after 4 weeks even though they claimed books are in stock. There should be some way of bringing such companies to task.

• Ra
      27th of Jan, 2010

Flipkart started off well and there was an alternative to buying books online apart from www.indiaplaza.in. But if late, all their shipments get delayed and packaging is also quite poor. Books get damaged in transit. I have gone back to Indiaplaza.in and am happy with their service especially on books.

17th of Jun, 2011
    FLIPKART.COM - wrong product
    flipkart.com
    India

I ordered a lava M30 mobile on 25/5/11 pic of that mobile was white and no other option for any other colour was there I wanted a white phone so I ordered it to my surprise I recd. a black phone I
    felt very bad & then I called them & they apologized for it & offered gift coupon of 200 but I refused so they agreed to arrange for a reverse pickup and send me a white phone which I wanted but my poor luck they send me same piece feeling very awkward I called them again & told the details their customer support rep. told me he will check it & call back to me but no one called me so it looks I am facing punishment of dealing with such ignorant careless site I wasted my 3675/- & also paid call charges to call them several times so I strongly strongly recommend to all people who are planning to shop products from them to stay away from such sites which may harm you financially as well as mentally pls. all of you beware of flipkart

• Si
      3rd of Dec, 2011
    FLIPKART.COM - I wasted my time and money
    FlipKart.com

Wrong item information on FlipKart.com and no refund policy

This is a warning to all the people about to make a purchase from FlipKart.com

My order no: OD10921100308
    I admit flipkart.com has a very good delivery network and they send their products on time. But when it comes to refunding money on wrong items, they do not follow any timelines or have any policy in place.

I purchased an item from their website about which they had wrong information on the website. I notified about the same to flipkart on the very same day that this is not the thing that I expected. Since then its been a horrifying experience.

First you have to call them again and again to get the wrong item picked, after they do so, they are not ready to provide you with a receipt of the reverse pickup. After a long argument with their customer support executive they finally picked the item back and provide me with a receipt for the same. Since then it’s been more than two weeks that they have not sent any refund cheque. I feel they are never going to send one.

So at the end of the day, I wasted my time and money getting ::NOTHING::

• Ab
      3rd of Feb, 2012
    FLIPKART.COM - Faulty product
    Flipkart.com
    India

I ordered a mobile Nokia X3-02 from this sitea few months back. The order ID isOD1110417729R. The mobile had some internal signal reception problem which was brought to the notice of flipkart and they replaced the mobile after about calling them 10 times. The replaced mobile also had the same problem and i doubt whether they have actually replaced it or given the same set. After about calling them for about two months they again picked the faulty phone on 21/1/2012 and have not communicated since then. I want to lodge a complaint through your medium against this fraudster company led by bunch of thieves. Kindly look into. Your cooperation shall be highly appreciated.

25th of Mar, 2016

Received usb dual pen drive. But couldn't connect to my phone and improper and does not matches to my requirements. I don't want replacement I want return.
    My no. Is 8933013333.
    My order no. Is OD105543116217283000

• Sh
      1st of Aug, 2016
    Flipkart - Lack of responsibility in sending the ordered material.
    India

I purchased a FASTRACK BASICS ANALOG WATCH-FOR WOMEN(BLACK), STYLE CODE:9735NL02 worth Rs 1795.at flipkart ordered on 26-05-2013, invoiced at 27-05-2013.order ID-OD30526092067.

This was my first purchase from flipkart.and when i received the parcel i was really disappointed.The watch which i got was not the one which i ordered.i didnt expect this at all because i had heard only good things abot flipkart.But this was really disaapointing for me.

To resolve this problem satisfactorily i would appreciate a repalcement watch of the same price, a Refund or Another Specific Action..

I have copies of all pertinent documents regarding my purchase of this .I am looking forward to your reply in this matter.

1st of Aug, 2016
    Flipkart.com / Domo Slate N8 3rd - Wifi not connecting
    Flipkart.com
    Mumbai
    Phone: 1800 208 9898
    flipkart.com

Sir I have purchased a Domo slate N8 3rd online via flipkart.com( OD 3112705320) from Bombaymall (Invoice no. Flpkt/Nov./14-14/0152 Dated 28 Nov.2013).Since the purchase the tablet is not connecting Wi Fi.I have contacted flipkart on 1800 208 9898 near about 40 times. Always the attendent replies that action is being taken and the company will contact me within 24 to 48 hours. Before some time I was informed that a rerturn ID (No. 3583255) is generated and the faulty piece will be called back.Later on I got information that the seller has refused for return.Tillnow I have spent a good amount for making calls to flipkart as well as to BombayMall.Thus it seems that both are not serious regarding the complaint.
    BombayMall Tel No.0808724222.
    From :-Praveen Prajapati, Indore
    Mob.No.09425061260 e.mail [email protected]

• Ku
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Flipkart - Dress material
    Chennai
    India

I have seen a chudithar material in pothys official website costed 775 and in flipkart it was 950 they cheated many customers through many products like this so kindly please take a action to this...