Flights24.com / Flights24 provided a terrible customer service

Flights24 provided a terrible customer service. I had to cancel a Flights24 booking because United Airlines changed the scheduled flights and I was not able to complete my connection to my final destination. I cancelled my booking on 04/02/2012. The customer service representative told me it will take no more than (11) days for having the amount refunded on my credit card. Up to date, (23) days after Flights 24 did not refund the cost of this transaction. Flights24 post on its webpage an email address for contacting customer service. They do not respond to emails. After long time holding the customer service do not provide useful answers.

Ni

Comments

• Ok
      30th of Apr, 2011
    Flights24.com - Never had the tickets
    flights24.com

Never had the tickets, and my credit card blocked to be sure that they wouldn't charge me. NO CUSTOMER care at all. Sent thousands of mails, never had an answer.

• Du
      25th of Jul, 2011
    Flights24.com - Quick google search and you can plainly see that this site is a fraud
    flights24.com

Clicked "Book My Flight" and it took me to the home page. Immediately looked to call them and no phone number. Quick google search and you can plainly see that this site is a fraud.

• Qu
      28th of Jul, 2011
    Flights24.com - I'm about to lose my tickets because of them
    flights24.com

These people are a scam!!! I kept trying to call and email and they dont respond!!! I'm about to lose my tickets because of them!!! I DON'T recommend them! They stink!!

• Ms
      31st of Dec, 2012

This is the worst flight booking site I have ever been on in my life. If there was a change in the price, I could have paid more for it. They obviously have no regard for your customers and whether and their family holiday plans. The most terrible service I have gotten in my entire life, they cancelled my flight plans to meet with my family in miami for new year's. who does that???!! #disappointed #unsatisfied #totallydisgusted