Flamingo Financing Company / I JUST WANT A PAY OFF FAXED

1 8360 W Oakland Park Blvd, Sunrise, FL 33351Sunrise, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 954-512-2000

First let me say this is not the first problem I have encountered with Flamingo Financing... https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/flamingo-finacing-company-c76259.html
Now I have a different problem, I want to Re-Finance my loan. I need a 10 Day Pay Off faxed with the company's info & contact information. Doesn't seam to difficult! After all, all Flamingo Financing wants it their money, right! Well, I guess not...
I personally have called 10+ times & as soon as I tell them what I need, I'm hung up on! I even resorted to crying from start to finish & I finally got an answer, "We just don't do that." What?? If that's what another company needs to send you your money, why wouldn't you do it??
The lady at the company I want to Re-Fi my loan through, has also called Flamingo Financing & was hung up on for insisting that she needed Flamingo's Company Contact Information faxed with the 10 Day Pay Off. Now they did fax a pay off on Friday, but it was on a blank piece of paper & was hand written with the date, the amount & "10 Day", then today before we could finalize the new loan, she tried again to get what she needs. Which is where we are now.
I just don't get it, really!
I would warn others to not use Flamingo Financing, but that won't help cause they are no longer doing new loans. Flamingo Financing was under written by Bank of America & in June of 2008, BoA pulled out!! Flamingo Financing in in Collection Mode!! That's why all the offices were shut down & everything was transferred to Sunrise, FL!! There are 3 other locations still listed on their website, but they are all in South Florida & I believe in close proximity to Sunrise!
As I'm writing this I received the call, the new company can not Re-Fi this loan!! They have advised my Husband & myself to trade-in this car for another & they will Finance that loan!
Man, I wish I was never financed by Flamingo Financing!!

Comments

Re
  5th of Feb, 2008
Flamingo Financing Co. - Poor customer service!
Flamingo Financing Co.
Florida

I have been with ff for about 3 yrs now and i will never!!! Recommend anyone to go through them they are terrible. They have very bad attitudes and poor customer service. I have asked them several times to send me a statement but i never received one. I was on maternity leave so i fell behind on my payments and i spoke with someone there asking what is the minimum i can pay to not have my car taken away, the lady there told me under $200, so i go make my payment feeling a little relieved. When i woke up the next day ready to go to my appt. my car is missing. I was very upset that was my only vehicle. I called them and the person told me, very carelessly that i made my payment after hours and its nothing they can do about it. I argued that i had made an arrangement to pay but at one time i got hung up on. When i called the towing place they told me the amount. I didn't know where i would come up with over $1,000 but i had to. (I also pay every week,$87). The towing company all american is bad to they took out my personal stuff and charged me $20 a day, i ended up leaving my personal stuff including 3 months of my new born baby's wic i begged standing outside the gate in the hot sun for them to give me at least that and they didn't. I can't wait to finish dealing with them it is the worst decision i ever made. Oh and even when you're on time with you're payments and calling to make another one, still more attitude.

Ti
  21st of Jan, 2011

I have been laughed at, mocked, hung up on, and even given my account # to me without them varifying me first. I can get anyone to just send me a printout showing my balance or anything for that matter. Couldn't agree more abt this company, it's a shame my credit had a few flaws in it. So here i am...