Flamingo Financing Company / Rude and harassing CSR's!

United States Review updated:
Flamingo Financing Company - www.flamingofinancing.net

I have Flamingo Financing as my financing company,they have the most rudest CSR's working there, i called one day to get my balance, it always seems like there adding money on your account, your account is never at a zero balance. Seriously! I called and talked to a Perez, THEY DONT EVEN ANSWER THE PHONE WITH A PLEASANT GREETING THEY SAY WHAT THEY WANT TO SAY, he was very,very rude to me and he hung up in my face, they dont listen at all to what you have to say. I called back and talked to a representative that didn't even want to transfer me over to the supervisor , i had to refer to another program they had to talk to someone, to get the supervisors name and extension over the customer service department, I have a zero balance now on my account because i had to pay it up for 2 months, They just called my grandmas house the other day and said i owed $4.28, How!!!, they dont look at there database before they call people. Im just tired of cursing there ### out, I just changed all my numbers.

Comments

Ja
  12th of Mar, 2008
They are very, very rude always hanging up in my face when iam trying to speak. Never has any understanding about your problem. They dont want to hear what you have to say to them. Their all ways coming up with money that you owe them in can never prove what its for. And plus when i got my car i was paying the car-lot were i got it for the first two weeks not knowing that i was to spose to pay flamigo then they call me looking for their payment i ended up paying twice in never got reinburst for them. Plus 6's months after i got my car the tranny went completey out so i went throw "dandee wheels" who then sent me to "jet transmissoin" where they did my tranny 5 times to get it right then i finally got my car back 3 months later started to go bad again called flamigo to let them know what was happening they told me to take it back so i did by that time my 90 day warranty was up they wanted me to pay again to get it fixed after i just paid 1100 dollars out of my pocket to do so. Called flamigo they stated that they could not help me on that after their company was the one who sent me there in the first place. Now iam stuck in this raggly car till iam done paying off 19,000 dollars on a car thats only worth when i got it 3,500. So u tell ?
Rg
  18th of Jul, 2008
I just got hung up on...I sent in 2 automatic debt for my account...and when i was called which my car payment was due 2 days ago... and tried to find out if I pay today when they do decide to process the payment when will it be...the Jerk hung up on me. I called back and spoke to a supervisor who was an idiot as well. Needless to say I will be paying this car off quickly and NEVER USE them again.