Fitscope Fitness Products / didnt pay us for our fitness equipment

1 11950 228th St., Maple Ridge, B.C.Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 604 477-1197

On August 21st, 2008, a man who called himself Chris phoned us regarding our ad that we had placed online.

He informed us he would be able to sell our fitnesss equipment set on consignment. He verbally informed us that we would recieve $600.00 within a week, as our equipment was brand new.

On the paperwork we noticed the woman working with him had set a price of $400.00 and not $600.00 as was agreed upon earlier.

It is now Nov 15th, 2008 we still have not been paid. A week ago he informed me that he would be delivering a money order. He has since stood us up several times and we are unable to get ahold of him now.

We have since found out from others, whom also have been fraudulently mislead or lied to by Chris.

Comments

16th of Nov, 2008

Read your contract Mr Sturdy. You agreed on $400.00 (You asked for $400.00) You were asked to read the contract and sign it. You still have equipment on consignment Here is how it works. Once all money is in for your consignment you get paid. You still have items to sell. I am still willing to sell the rest of your items and pay you.You were never told you weren't getting paid. You happened to drop by when I was out on a sevice call. I guess you can't please everyone all the time.

• Fi
      28th of Jan, 2009

Chris is a scam artist. he has opened and run into the ground 3 or more fitness stores. Don't buy from this over weight A-hole.

• In
      18th of Mar, 2009

I too have not heard back from Chris. I had advertised on Craig's List and he called to say he had a consignment store and would sell the Bowflex we had up for sale in his consignment store. This was a year ago this summer. Since I have not been able to contact him via email/or phone.

1st of May, 2009

I have still not heard back from this Chris guy I have even threatened him that I was going to call the cops and he did not return my call. He is still out there has anyone recieved money or their stuff back from him. I even tried to renew my contract because that is what the contract says, and he was gone. This guys is a crook, be careful of him when selling anything.