Fitness Hub / bogus charge on my credit card

1 NV, United States Review updated:

I, too was charged 19.95 on my credit card after trying ColoCure/Trislim for $4.95. I contacted TriSlim and they did not give my credit card information to Fitness Hub. I called Fitness Hub and was told that they can stop the "membership" but couldn't refund my money.
The most frustrating thing about this is that they act as if I were the one that agreed to this membership. Bottom line: Don't go with TriSlim/ColoCure or give out your credit card on line!

Comments

• Er
      26th of Aug, 2009

I received an unathorized charge of $19.95 as well related to the free sample of Colocure/Tri Slim which I cancelled as well. The phone number the post on the charge is wrong - the correct number is 1-800-881-9424. Customer Service processed a refund and cancelled the account but only after several demands on my part. I even remember saying to the person on a confirmation call when I ordered the free sample that I did not want and was not to be charged for any fitness program. We'll see if the refund actually processes before I file a complaint with my bank on this company!