Fitness Hub — bogus charge on my credit card
I, too was charged 19.95 on my credit card after trying ColoCure/Trislim for $4.95. I contacted TriSlim and they did not give my credit card information to Fitness Hub. I called Fitness Hub and was told that they can stop the "membership" but couldn't refund my money.
The most frustrating thing about this is that they act as if I were the one that agreed to this membership. Bottom line: Don't go with TriSlim/ColoCure or give out your credit card on line!
More Fitness Hub Complaints & Reviews
- Fitness Hub - Bogus Charge 
- Fitness Hub - Fraud - bogus credit card charges 
- Fitness Hub - I was billed 29.95 on my credit card for services I never ordered! Ihave never heard of this company and don't know how they got mycredit card nu 
- Fitness Hub - Unauthorized Credit Card Charge 
- Fitness Hub - Unauthorized charge 
- Fitness Hub - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Fitness Hub - Bogus Charges 
- Fitness Hub - Fraud - Unauthorized Charges