Firstaidweb Inc. / C.P.R. Card

1 Downey, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (562) 360-0422

I took CPR online course, pass the course. PAID my $ 24.95 to recieve the CPR cert. card, and recieved NOTHING ! but a withdraw from my Banking acct.. Just do the right thing, send CPR card or give us a REFUND ! Also post areal phone # where u can hear our complaints ! d8

Comments

1st of Aug, 2009

We had the same problem with firstaidweb and too couldn't get a hold of them. We have filed a complaint and are building quite a large following of others who have recently had the same experience with them.
    While we are waiting to hear from firstaidweb, we got our real, legit certification from www.emergencyuniversity.com.
    We are not affiliated with them in anyway, but did want to let others know there is at least one honest company out there for obtaining real First Aid CPR, etc. certification: Emergency University.

7th of Aug, 2009

Dear Ms. Spiru:

Our server log (as shown below) clearly indicates that your certification was downloaded from your IP address:

SERVER ACCESS LOG:
    Registration: Time: 07/17/2009 00:25:29 REMOTE IP: 76.94.154.64
    Download Begin: Time: 07/17/2009 18:40:49 REMOTE IP: 76.94.154.64
    Download Completed: Time: 07/17/2009 18:40:49 REMOTE IP: 76.94.154.64

As always, we are happy to assist anyone who experiences difficulties with their download. As instructed on our website, simply contact us at support@firstaidweb.com for prompt assistance. However, to demonstrate good faith on our part a copy of your order is attached to this comment.

Regards,
    Jamaal
    Firstaidweb Team

• Ka
      1st of Sep, 2010

I took and passed my cpr online certification paid my 24.95 and it got taken out but when I tried to download my certificate I got nothing. I have tried the support website and it could not be found. Now there is no way of contacting anyone I sent an e-mail and have received nothing. I need my cdertificate or my money back I can't work without it.

• Ne
      5th of Jan, 2014

This company has been loosing its reputation overtime.I paid $24.95 and passed the required test.However, I did not obtain the online certificate for CPR .Please kindly send to me the visible Certificate via my mailing address.Not too small one.I don`t think you have a problem of parer to issue the big size Certificate just to meet the demand of your client.

With regards
    Negussie Erro
    2895 S Tower way
    Aurora, Co 80013
    Tel 720-934-7997

• Ne
      5th of Jan, 2014

Reply is very important from the customer`s prospective.So far no one taken action .