First Hudson Leasing - Electronic Merchant Systems / Ripoff scam

1 First Hudson Leasing - Electronic Merchant Systems, Cleveland, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2165246707

Please whatever you do for your merchant needs DO NOT use Hudson leasing and EMS they are the biggest merchant scam in the business and I mean SCAM. We lost our merchant services with EMS do to discrepancies on our website they said the do not provide services to websites that have Remote virus removal or Remote Computer repair. We complained and said you checked out our website before approval and they said their risk department determined that we where to risky for their services and we parted ways no big deal until Hudson Leasing was still charging our account. This is where the scam comes to play. EMS signed us up with Hudson Leasing. Hudson leasing say we are responsible for 48 months of vpos that EMS signed us up for. I told Hudson Leasing that EMS canceled our agreement. Hudson told us we signed a NON-CANCELABLE LEASE. Bottom line is if you sign up with EMS DO NOT Sign up with Hudson leasing tell EMS you have your own Virtual terminal with authorize.net who doesn’t make you sign a lease agreement and only charges you 9 bucks a month. HUDSON LEASING is a ripoff. I could see HUDSON leasing point if we caused EMS to shut us down but we didn’t as PER EMS email We can no longer offer your company merchant services do to the content of your website. We didn’t change anything on our website from day one we processed 4 services through EMS and then we get a call from risk saying our services are to high risk and that they are canceling our merchant agreement. Good OLE HUDSON LEASING is still charging us our monthly fee and told us we could buy out our lease for $2000.

Br
Jul 6, 2015

Comments

• Fj
      16th of Feb, 2016

My merchant account was canceled (without legitimate cause) and First Hudson continues to get payments each month. I was informed this was independent of the merchant account. I have no problem with that; however, the individual filling out my paperwork stated the lease was 18 months and when I later received a copy of the paperwork - it had been filled out for 48 months. Either the company or their representative shows lack of honesty!!! tTheir response to me - tough, you owe 48 months. I'm very clear it was changed. I would NEVER have agreed to 48 months equipment rental - the cost would be much higher than competition!!!

CAUTION!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH FIRST HUDSON.