First Class Vacationspaid over $5000 for cruise package and first class never paid princess for booking

I purchased a Diamond Cruise package from First Class Vacations in 2015 and paid via direct debit from my checking account over the next two years total paid $5398. It was their request to get paid this way versus a credit card. On August 30, 2017, I purchased insurance to hold the package for 5 years at $299 per person or $598 from Tracey. On October 17, 2017, I booked with First Class for the Princess Panama Cruise departing on February 18, 2019. At that time I was told my cabin number and deck by Carol. On January 22, 2018, I spoke to Chrissy looking for written confirmation. On January 24, 2018, I was referred to Marlene to discuss booking and cost. I was told I owed more money since the original package was for a 7-day cruise with airfare and hotel. I advised that I did not want airfare or hotel and was told I was OK and did not owe any more money.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Boca Raton, FL On September 5, 2018, I called First Class and spoke to Alice as I still did not have a booking number or email confirmation. I called again on October 22, 2018, and spoke to Alicia who promised to send a confirmation. I received it on October 29, via email. I tried calling FC again many times and could not get a person - just voice mail. I called Princess and spoke to Rachel and she advised she could not help me regarding account status and I had to go to the agency. I checked my booking on the Princess website and it was active. I went on the website again on Friday, December 7, 2018, to look at excursions and learned the booking was canceled. I called Princess and was they had not been paid by FC. I called FC three times on Friday and was promised a return call that never happened. I just spoke to Princess today, December 9, 2018, and told them they should not be doing business with FC and messing with peoples lives. I will call again tomorrow. I have an attorney. The resolution would be for FC to pay for my booking and retain the previous price and amenities

• Updated by Patte M, Jan 30, 2019

Since the original complaint, the travel agency (First Class Vacations) and its owner (Jeffery Nahom) have resolved the problems and I am satisfied with the outcome. Therefore, I wish to remove the complaint.

Pa
Dec 09, 2018

Comments

Mar 13, 2019

We are having almost the identical problem with FCV. We have asked both Tracey and Ellise to put us in touch with someone in authority there, and neither have forwarded us on. We are only asking for them to go ahead and finish paying on the vacation promised and then release it to Royal Caribbean so that we can deal with Royal Caribbean directly OR give us our money back. We are now speaking with an attorney as well as filing a complaint with the Florida Department of Agriculture (their governing body), but we would be more than happy to just get this rectified and save everyone the time, energy, and money of having to go that route. How did you get in contact with the owner?