Firestone Complete Auto Care / sloppy incompetent work while repairing cv axle on my vehicle

1 5925 Albemarle Rd., Charlotte, NC, United States

To whom it may concern,
I am angry but mostly sad because I thought I was dealing with professionals at store # 650242 at 5925 albemarle rd.in charlotte nc. I thought I had found a place to take my car for service for the rest of my life.
I have spent money at firestone for various services in the past and I thought loyalty to the shop ensured that my vehicle would be serviced correctly every time. However, my visit to the shop for repairs on 11/28/18 proved to be different.
I was told I needed the cv axle repaired ($900). When I left that day, I was ensured by roy, service manager, that everything was good. I decided to take my vehicle to a ford dealership for my next problem-struts. During my visit to ford, I was informed by their service advisor that whoever repaired my cv axle did a sloppy job and busted a part of the axle while repairing it. Now I have to pay ford an extra $300 to repair what firestone messed up. The ford service advisor listed it as r/f lower control arm 2.0 on my service ticket. I would like a refund from firestone for $300 in order to get my repair done correctly this time. Please advise me as to how I may obtain a refund. I may be reached at [protected]. Thanks, harriet ivey.

Ha