Finrite / waiting since june 2016 for cell phone claim to be settled.
In May 2016 when I phoned Finrite about my husbands phone that he lost, it was insisted by Lerato that I hand the claim in at Foschini. After about two weeks they realised it wasn't through Foshini but directly through Cell C which was sent.
Numerous e-mails were sent and some were even returned as the person that was working with it, left the company.
I have since even written to Hello Peter.com where they responded in saying that they will contact us. It is now June 2017 and still nothing has been done.
I have also subsequently had to buy a new phone as this is pathetic service.
Updated by MandyandKen, Jul 21, 2017
It is now nearly a month later and there has still been no response from Finrite. What does one have to do to get the service. It seems as long as they received the money, tough luck to the customer. This is so pathetic.
More Finrite Complaints & Reviews
- Finrite Insurance Company - insurance 
- [Resolved] Finrite - cellphone claim 
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - cellphone insurance - unethical behaviour
- [Resolved] Edgars Finrite - cellphone insurance
- Finrite Administrators - vodacom
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - cellphone repairs
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - telkom/finrite insurance
- Finrite Telkom - cellphone claim
- Finrite Administrators - vodacom insurance claim not being processed, been 2 weeks and no answers
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - c surance