FineSpray / charge of 95.00

1 Haskell, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 201-264-1979

Was doing a khol's survey & ordered a perfum for shipping cost only & now this a95.00 charge on my checking account for 95.00 which I did not authorize. I want my money returned to me. What do I do?

Comments

• Yo
      7th of Dec, 2010

I did a coach survey and ordered stating it was free and only be charde for the shipping. when i received my statemwnt it showed a $95.00 charge. I want my money back.

• Yo
      7th of Dec, 2010

I did a Coach Survey and ordered the perfume, stating it was free and only had top pay for the shipping charge. When I received my statement it did show a $5.99 charge. Then the next following month, A $95.00 charge was shown as well which i didnot honor or give permission to.

• Ke
      22nd of Dec, 2010

i too was charged the same i called to talk to someone about and was told there was no number to call as they did not have a phone only internet

• Sh
      31st of Dec, 2010

this is very mean~ I just found my account was charged of $95~ And, I was going back to check if there is any notice on or out of the shipping box, there is nothing mentioned about $95, but only a note including phone no. and email~ I am going back to complain about this on Mon~~