Fidelity Investments / employee katelyn hughes
Hello, your employee, Katelyn Hughes, inquired about an apartment I have for rent. She mentioned no prior rental references but she can use Fidelity, her employer as a reference. I had responded we require rental references and good luck in her search. Katelynns response was that I had attitude, was rude, and she is sure my tenants "hate" me. I wanted to spread the word an employee of yours is being unprofessional and rude when trying to use Fidelity as a reference. I have a copy of the email if you need it, and have attached a screen shot of the email. Thank you.
Updated by Rent198Alsace, Dec 29, 2016
She used her job as a reference and was disrespectful. She doesn't deserve to use Fidelity, and her employer needs to be informed how she conducts herself. I posted original email, no slander here, just truth.
More Fidelity Investments Complaints & Reviews
- Fidelity Investments - retaliation, fraud and malicious acts of bad faith 
- Fidelity Investments - refuses to release funds 
- Fidelity Investments - poor service 
- Fidelity Investments - excessive fees 
- Fidelity Investments - tax fraud
- Fidelity Brokerage Services - dead mothers stolen retirement account
- Fidelity Investments - targeting and abuse of ex-employee
- Fidelity Brokerage Services - potential security and compliance risk.
- Fidelity Brokerage Services - bank accounts 
- Fidelity Brokerage Services - canceled accounts