Feature Films For Families / will not stop calling me
I have told Feature Films for Families at least two or three times in the past to take me off their calling list. I did order one of their movies about ten years ago and now they keep calling me. I'm on the national Do Not Call registry. They called tonight, the caller said his name was Bret or Brent. As soon as he told me he was with Feature Films for Families, I told him I had requested to be taken off their call list and to please not call again. He said he would just try to call back later. I told him again that I didn't want him calling back, I wanted to be taken off their calling list. He never stopped talking and didn't listen to a word I was saying. He just kept reading his script I guess, I wasn't really listening because I was still talking and I told him very loudly and firmly "If you don't take me off your calling list, I'll file a complaint" and he still kept talking so I hung up on him. I've never had a telemarketer talk over me and ignore me like that.
More Feature Films For Families Complaints & Reviews
- Feature Films For Families - rip off company 
- Family Feature Films - sales calls 
- Feature Films For Families - excessive phone calls 
- Feature Films For Families - sent unasked for $200 case of films 
- Feature Films For Families - violation of do not call registry 
- Feature Films for Families, Inc. - persistent phone calls
- Family Feature Films - dvds
- Feature Films For Families - extreme amount of phone calls, leaving no messages
- Feature Films For Families - harassing phone calls at my workplace! 
- Feature Films For Families - will not stop calling us!