Fathers Choice / Unauthorized charges

Fathers Choice
My husband and I made the mistake of trusting and using Fathers Choice for help maneuvering through the legalities of amending child support and custody orders. After months of preparation, the documents I received were full of mistakes. I finally received the corrected documents and sent them off to the court and to the server as instructed. The day the court received them, they called us to inform us that we sent the wrong documents! Fortunately, they're compassionate people and they're sending the docs back along with the correct forms we need to fill out and return. Thankfully we were also able to stop the server before the wrong docs were served on the exwife. When i called Fathers Choice to find out what they planned on doing since they sent us the completely wrong documents, I found all of the phone numbers I had were disconnected. We paid Fathers Choice a total of about $1500 for their services which were a complete joke. Waste of time and precious money. We are so disappointed and once again, feel lost as we feel our way through this very complicated process on our own. If there are any law suits in process, we would very much like to be included if at all possible. These people should be in jail.

N  15th of Jan, 2009 by
I contracted this company in November of 2008, received a passcode and an e-mail from Tim Lynch. I watched the video.'we are here to help'(nod your head yes as you say this). I started to feel a little apprehensive after I watched the video. I followed their directions and called Tim Lynch, the phone rang 'til my cell company said ' the party you are trying to reach is not available'. I did this about five times a day for two days. My suspicion mounted.

On the third day I called customer service and spoke to a woman that said she'd contact Tim Lynch and he'd call me within 24 hours.

I never got a call. I called customer service again and got a guy who talked so fast I could barely understand him. I told him to slow down and repeat himself, he said basically the same thing. I have never heard a thing back from this company.

This evening I read all these complaints and I canceled my account with this company.

If they went out of business, how can they take money for payment? I sent e-mails to Tim Lynch and Customer Service;'undeliverable'.

Class Action? who is the attorney? I second the complainant who said 'count me in!'

A major distraction to what is already a problem to begin with.
N  14th of Apr, 2010 by
Edward Herzstock is at it again. But this time the company is named Affordable Legal Help... Please look it up though this board ... I am trying to ban us all together to get this to stop could you please contact me at glessnere@hotmail.com

Also... I copied this to all the victims of Affordable Legal Help

I spoke with CJ Ward an investigator for Keyt News at 730 Miramonte Drive, Santa Barbara, CA 93109 last night. He stated to me that it would be our best interest to inform him of our situations. Please contact him.

Edward was second in charge for Father's Choice and CJ was a part in stopping them.

Here is a link to the News station:

Here is a link to information on CJ Ward:

Here is proof of the tipline number:

Here are some links to the "Father's Choice" problem, from News Station:

Also, here are some more websites I found to show you who we are dealing with, this is proof that all Edward does is change the name of the company and scams the same way:

On this, you can scroll all the way to the bottom and see "Nadia Nicole" aka Nicole Smith responding to a complaint about Edward. Nadia is her real name and is involved in this even going back to Father's Choice.

Here is another website about Father's Choice:
/URL removed/

Edward Herzstock was second in command there. If you read the article it states Edward's name several times.