Fannie Mae / No over sight
There is no over sight for wrong doings of the system, Fannie MAE is blameless because the appointments of power, from HomePath all the way down to the appointed realtor. The amount of abuse and back door dealing is appalling. Buyers are nothing but sheep to this system and the only fraud number leads right back to the wolf.
HUD guidelines are used as gospel but manipulated for profit and gain. If you make it out of the dark woods of HomePath, you then have to deal with the loan officer. Once again the gospel of HUD is told to you and when it comes out that the lenders version and the realtor’s version both don’t match HomePath’s version, it turns out it’s none of their fault it’s the buyer’s fault.
All of these organizations follow the same creed “WE HAVE IT; YOU WANT IT”. Without oversight of the system it only has one way to go, and that is down. It sure would be nice one time if the government could put guidelines into place for the people.
I am compiling all the facts in one document at this time, to publish and hopefully point out to the unsuspecting; the short falls of the system, and maybe just maybe I will find someone in the mess that actually wants to help.
More Fannie Mae Complaints & Reviews
- Fannie Mae - MLS listing abuse 
- Fannie Mae Loan/bank Of America - Loan Modification 
- Fannie Mae - Listing Agent 
- Fannie Mae - Fannie mae scams, must be loop hole for listing agents 
- Fannie Mae - Level 2 Service Does Not Return Calls
- Fannie Mae - Fannie MAe Housing
- IndyMac/One West/Fannie Mae - Unethical Behavior/ Telling us to miss payments on mortgage to get help 
- Fannie Mae / The Federal National Mortgage Association [FNMA] - mortgage insurance / servicing
- Fannie Mae SE Regional Office - Fannie Mae Agents are deceitful 
- Fannie Mae REO Homes - Subcontractors (Brokers)