Family Dollar Stores / your employees threatened me as a thief

1 6480 Winchester pike, Canal Winchester, OH, United States

I went to the family dolar store at canal winchester to buy something when, i was checking out at the cashier i gave her 20 $ to pay and she gave me back 12.5. But the 10 $ was not good i didn't noticed until i got home. When i went back to the store to complain that they gave me a 10$ bill that was not good the old lady said that it's not true and the manager of the store too came and checked the camera and said that she saw the lady giving me the money and there was a 10$ bill on it but nothing prove that the 10$ i bring back was the 10$ they gave me. So they called the police and treatned me as a thief .that was very disrespectful and they told the police that they don't wanna see me at the store again .I have been a loyal customer of family dollar for years now and never had a problem with anybody there .I live clothe to the store .but she should that this issue she had with me is not only with me but with all my community.
The manager and the cashier don't respect customer and this will be an issue for family dollar

Bo