Family Dollar / Manager Norma Moya — home decor pictures
I bought some pictures at Family Dollar located on 4118 Fairmont Pkwy, Pasadena, TX 77504. I went the next day to return them because they did not match my interior decor. Manager, Norma Moya refused to return them she stated that she don't return home decor pictures.I went to a different location and spoke with the manager. Elizabeth, stated that since they are in the box I should not have a problem returning them. Elizabeth contacted the store where I originally purchased my pictures and spoke with cashier and said that I was going back to the Fairmont location to return items. When I arrived the cashier calls the manager, Norma and she said "give her money back and tell to NOT COME TO MY STORE AGAIN" I think this very unprofessional of her telling me not go to her store again and treating me like I was a thief. I need upper management to resolve this issue as customer I felt very mistreated and embarrassed due to fact that other customers were around listening to this so called manager.
More Family Dollar / Manager Norma Moya Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were