FairySeason / wine socks

China Review updated:

Ordered 2 pair of "bring me wine" socks on 12/16/16. Received an email immediately stating that payment had been received and I would be notified by email when the order shipped. Today is 02/04/17 and I have received NO email regarding shipment of order nor has the order been received.
Order #FSC165830218106631. Until the order ships, there is no tracking number for following the trail to delivery. As I read other posts it seems quite haphazard as to who has/hasn't received their orders. Date does not seem to matter.
How can I get a refund or find out more about this order?

Dm
Feb 4, 2017

Comments

• Ci
      6th of Feb, 2017

I went through the exact same thing -- ordered beginning of December for Christmas gifts, in line with their advertising that said these would be delivered in time for Christmas. Money was deducted very quickly; no update regarding tracking number, shipping, etc. Finally mid January I chased them and, after multiple emails, got a response that the package and shipped and been delivered and I should ask my family and neighbors! I explained that nobody else could have the package and they said, sorry, we cannot help. Finally then got a tracking number which showed the package had NOT been delivered and would be delivered that day - and also that it first shipped on December 24 (so clearly Christmas was never happening). When I opened the package, I the merchandise was wrong, one pair of socks is mismatched and 2 others are wildly different in size, even though they were the same item that said "one size fits all". I wrote back and, to date, despite 4 or 5 emails, have not received a single response -- so now that they are definitely in the wrong, it is radio silence all the way! I will be posting wherever I can, and also trying to pursue a dispute of the charge; I will also tell you that the quality of the socks is garbage, so, on every level DO NOT BUY FROM FAIRYSEASON!!!

• Sh
      13th of Feb, 2017

I have had the same issue. Ordered 12-2-16 - paid for expedited shipping. Partial order received 1-17. Second shipment still has NOT arrived and they are asking for an additional $10 and my address info which they clearly had from the initial order. I will not send any additional $ and still angry about products paid for and not received.