EZ1Rate / scam from india

Hi,
I want to apologize everyone. I am one of the employee working with EZ1 Rate. It is a Scam. Preveiouly it was Value Benefits of America and then its name got changed as Caller Advantage then Super Savings and now it is EZ1 Rate.

This company is situated in India. We r asked to take the Credit Card numbers of customers saying tht it is just an identification number but it is a very important numbers of cards.

after taking the numbers the card is charged of any amount and then after every month the card is getting charged. if u read this then pls sumone launch a complaint against this company. many r the ladies and old people who give us the credit card numbers so easily.

i m giving the name of the company who is running it is softlogic systems. it is india one branch is in tamilnadu chennai another 2 branches r in Mahaashtra in mumbai. if u want the complete address then check out for the silgate call center in yahoo else visit http://www.softlogicsys.in

Comments

18th of Apr, 2009

I just got off the phone after speaking to representatives for EZ 1 Rate for 30 minutes. Apparently, I had won $300 in gas coupons for being such a reliable visa customer and all they needed was a visa card number to verify I was still a customer. I spoke to that representative (Allan) for 25 minutes asking various questions and wanting a customer service number that I could call back on because I don’t hand my credit card numbers out to people who call me. He tried to convince me that the 16 digit number on the front of my card was not my credit card number, but an identification number to verify I was a customer and by just having the 16 digit number they wouldn’t be able to charge anything.

I started doing internet searches while on the phone and found EZ 1 rate listed related to a bunch of ripoffs. I even started reading the text to the representative and he still tried to convince me he was legit.

After 25 minutes he passed me to his manager (Jason from VIP Health Card) who was resistant to give me a customer service number but finally did (1-866-691-4944) Then I told him I would most likely not be calling back as I found both companies mentioned related to scams on the internet, obviously he was not please and wanted to know why I wasted his representative’s time.
    I have been receiving phone calls for over a week from unknown numbers in this area code, even at 11:45pm, so I was irritated and felt like passing that irritation along. I also asked to be removed from their list.

I just hope they don’t take pieces of my conversation that they recorded and somehow make up an authorization for goods. Although, I didn’t give them any account numbers so I am not sure how they could.

I just feel badly for trusting people who really need $300 in gas coupons so they unknowingly give up their account numbers and then get taken advantage of.