Extra Stores / United Electronics Company / delivery failure

I ordered from extra on25 may 2018 my order no [protected] it's delivery was on 28 may 2018. But it's not delivered till now. I didn't not receive any msg regarding delay in it's delivery. I have made its payment using sadaf also. Im much tensed and depressed about my shopping experience with extra. And will think again about making any purchase. Kindly inform me about it's status.

• Updated by Mian azhar sohail, May 29, 2018

I have ordered from extra store on 25 may my order no is [protected]. Its delivery was on 28 may 2018. But it's not delivered till now. I did not receive any msg regarding delivery. I have paid payment through sadad. Im very tensed and depressed about the shopping experience in extra.

• Updated by Mian azhar sohail, May 31, 2018

I had ordered from extra on 25 may it's delivery was on 28 may.my order no is [protected].i had made payment. I received msg for confirmation and shipment through ups.but no msg and no contact from ups.if u have any problem with my details.u have my no [protected] .u can contact me.extremely depressed with the service of extra and ups.and will never recommend to any one.

Mi