Extra Space Storage / storage fees and late charges.

1 201 Eubank Blvd. SEAlbuquerque, NM, United States Review updated:

I have tried to speak with the district manager. She told me the same as the store manager, it is a late fee. She knows that other customers have experienced the same problems with mail being lost. I told her I have been sending money order payments to Indiana on another storage and I have never experienced losing my mail, since 2000. I have had a storage in Indiana and I live in the local area of Extra Space Storage in Albuquerque. She couldn't consider that due to the fact that it was no fault of my own not to charge me a late fee.

Gl
Oct 8, 2015

Comments

• Ex
      13th of Oct, 2015

Glenda, I understand your frustration. However, we do offer a five day grace period before charging a late fee on the 6th day past a payment due date. Also, in some cases we may be able to make a special exception and waive late fees if it is a customer's first time being late on a payment. As you know, this was not your first late payment. Therefore, we need to uphold our late fee policy in fairness to our other customers. We thank you for providing your feedback and hope that you understand.