Experian / Who is watch dog here?
There are thousands upon thousands of complaints against Experian, yet nothing is happening. My husband who is a decorated military officer with 20 years in the A.F. can't get THEIR mistake fixed. They want us to pay them $15 to get one of their credit reports to dispute their mistake. They have a different person on our credit report. The person lives in Colorado, is 20 years younger than my husband and has a different SS#. I got this information from two other agencys. They informed me that I have to contact Experian, but that is IMPOSSIBLE..They wont accept other credit reports to dispute issues. How is this legal? Where are our government agencys that are supposed to protect the public from fraud? If this isn't fraud I don't know what it. Will this be the next Madoff scam?????
More Experian Complaints & Reviews
- Info Experian Direct - charging acct and now acct bounced due to the charge. no permission to charge acct. 
- Info Experian Direct.com - charges to credit card 
- Experian - $19.95 debit appears for no reason! 
- Experian - Creditreport Infoexd.com - Auto CC billing 
- Cic Experian - Scam-bad customer service, unauthorized charges! 
- Experian Information Solutions - experian
- Experian - fraud
- Experian Information Solutions - website
- Experian - credit bureau
- Experian Information Solutions - can't get anyone to answer the phone, fax, chat, email... nothing!